The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

I'm not getting ahead of myself, they've been the better side and I'd be surprised to go in level, let alone anything else.

They haven't been good though, we've just been losing the ball via Obertan. If he wasn't on the pitch, we'd look the better side.

Oh give it a rest man, Obertan isn't the only person who's given the ball away. You're looking more and more ridiculous with every post.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

I'm not getting ahead of myself, they've been the better side and I'd be surprised to go in level, let alone anything else.

They haven't been good though, we've just been losing the ball via Obertan. If he wasn't on the pitch, we'd look the better side.

Oh give it a rest man, Obertan isn't the only person who's given the ball away. You're looking more and more ridiculous with every post.

Be quiet, you retarded cunt.

What a pubescent tool you are.

Guest CabayeAye

What a pubescent tool you are.

Hey, you started the childish crack.

No. I really didn't.

Anyway, the ball isn't sticking up front and we're not calm enough in midfield. Nobody is keeping the ball well. I understand Pardew's logic in starting Vuckic, but it's not working.

Guest CabayeAye

just 100% useless perfomance by Obertan... his speed always seems to get ahead of his brain.

He's just been comfortably outpaced by a bin ripper just then.

just 100% useless perfomance by Obertan... his speed always seems to get ahead of his brain.

He's just been comfortably outpaced by a bin ripper just then.

I mean he can't seem to run and think at the same time

Can't really complain at the score but we have been shit mostly. Luckily the Anfield crowd are evidently getting a bit annoyed at the lack of goals which can only help us I guess. Just need someone to link up the play to Ba, and we all know that person is Ben Arfa.

Guest CabayeAye

'Gifting possession back to Liverpool.' How often have we heard that tonight!

These commentators are just embarrasing. Can you imagine the high pitched, whiny uproar if it was Shearer and Keegan commentating?

Guest CabayeAye

Can't really complain at the score but we have been shit mostly. Luckily the Anfield crowd are evidently getting a bit annoyed at the lack of goals which can only help us I guess. Just need someone to link up the play to Ba, and we all know that person is Ben Arfa.

We all know it, with the exception of Pardew.