The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the latest 'flash in the pan' striker. There have been plenty of strikers who have started seasons well, got a lot of hype then faded away; Michael Ricketts, Amir Zaki and Frederic Piquionne are just three of numerous others who have started in a similar fashion before fading.

About Demba Ba from their supporters. Coming from a club who spent £35,000,000 on a kid who had played less than 30 Premiership games :lol: fuck me, such cunts. He's actually got 21 league goals this calendar year, some flash in the pan.

He's the latest 'flash in the pan' striker. There have been plenty of strikers who have started seasons well, got a lot of hype then faded away; Michael Ricketts, Amir Zaki and Frederic Piquionne are just three of numerous others who have started in a similar fashion before fading.

About Demba Ba from their supporters. Coming from a club who spent £35,000,000 on a kid who had played less than 30 Premiership games :lol: fuck me, such cunts. He's actually got 21 league goals this calendar year, some flash in the pan.

Exactly. They might have had a point had he not done well for West Ham last season too.

But even if he is a flash in a pan (which he isn't btw) we paid nowt for him. In any case you just have to watch Ba to see he isn't comparable to someone like Zaki :lol:

Edited by Howay

Even when he's not scoring goals, he's creating chances for himself and others.

This. Think it was the Swansea game (nowt sure) and he was at times just having it lugged up to him and he was constantly keeping his man away long enough to control it and shoot on the turn. He's got strength, decent pace, very good finisher, good touch and most of all is a very intelligent player the injury issue is the only question mark but luckily it's not been a problem so far for us. Aside from the ramadan/finding his feet period I cant remember ever feeling any frustration with him in a game for us.

There's nothing that can be said about scousers and their supporters that hasn't been said before, scummiest club, scummy set up, scummy area, scummy people, even worse than Everton fans I think for definite. You could say all sorts but everybody in the country knows what they are.

The game itself, Liverpool are a definite bogey team for us, even at home they've won here about 5 times in the Premiership era, but we can go there on Friday and win. They're nothing like the bigger clubs on the pitch, I mean you have to look at their players not more than 5 would replace our best eleven presently, that's my view and I'm sure am not alone. We can go there and win without any doubt, but we need to play better than we did at Bolton, and at the same time I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw it would do, but I'm aiming for 4 points from the next two games.

How come I've never seen you spouting this shit on an actual Liverpool board?

You often brag about other teams boards that you visit, and how you've told them straight about how shit their team/people/hometown are, and yet, Liverpool, the place/team/people you hate most, you never mention anything about telling them straight. The Liverpool Way love the billy big bollicks types like you.

Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you have posted the above shit on Liverpool boards, I'd be interested in a link if you have.

Had a quick look at RAWK. Most over there don't seem so confident about a win. In fact, I'd say 70% or so predict a draw. This is a standard post on the LFC v NUFC thread:

Rather than watch it. Heres the Newcastle Liverpool Match Report from the future.

0 - 20 min Great start by the Reds, pressing newcastle in their own half spurning about 3 guilt edged chances, good start lads

0 - 30 mins Corner count is at 9 corners in first 30 mins from half arsed crosses into the box.

25 - 45 mins Game settled down now, Newcastle start getting a bit of the ball and couple half chances for Ba.

45- 60 Second half start well , miss another 2 great chances to go ahead.

60 - 70 Crowd getting edgy now ,..still 0-0, bit of a lull settled in

70 Adam running out of puff now,..but somehow still playing, sub surely needed ?

75 min Bellamy comes on as sub for Carrol

80-90 desperate runs from Enrique trying to grab the winner, pressing hard but frantic finishing.

90-94 mins Krul makes 2 gordon banks style saves to keep Newcastle in the game from Suarez . peep peep ,...full time

Rinse and Repeat

There's nothing that can be said about scousers and their supporters that hasn't been said before, scummiest club, scummy set up, scummy area, scummy people, even worse than Everton fans I think for definite. You could say all sorts but everybody in the country knows what they are.

The game itself, Liverpool are a definite bogey team for us, even at home they've won here about 5 times in the Premiership era, but we can go there on Friday and win. They're nothing like the bigger clubs on the pitch, I mean you have to look at their players not more than 5 would replace our best eleven presently, that's my view and I'm sure am not alone. We can go there and win without any doubt, but we need to play better than we did at Bolton, and at the same time I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw it would do, but I'm aiming for 4 points from the next two games.

How come I've never seen you spouting this shit on an actual Liverpool board?

You often brag about other teams boards that you visit, and how you've told them straight about how shit their team/people/hometown are, and yet, Liverpool, the place/team/people you hate most, you never mention anything about telling them straight. The Liverpool Way love the billy big bollicks types like you.

Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you have posted the above shit on Liverpool boards, I'd be interested in a link if you have.

Obsessed this bloke. I wouldn't post on an Al Quaeda board and I wouldn't post on any of your deluded boards for the same reasons.

But regardless like Tom said why does it matter? it's not like if you went on there and called them all scum it'd make you a hard man it's not like they can do much about it aside from ban you :lol:.

Edited by Howay

But regardless like Tom said why does it matter? it's not like if you went on there and called them all scum it'd make you a hard man it's not like they can do much about it aside from ban you :lol:.

Aye :lol: I think if one post ever made defined scousers, it was Pacinofan's just there. Come over ter arrr boards la shoutin der odds ayym and we'll give ya what for ye little blehhhht! Fuckin arsehole. Anyway win lose or draw we'll always be geordie and 20% of them will always be scouse.

A completely different Newcastle to the last few years. Newcastle at home was a guarenteed 3 points when we could play nice football without and real physical challenge and stroll off the pitch having scored about 3 or 4 goals. This team is hardworking and a lot more physical and will be quite happy to defend for a draw, and with our now world famous ability to miss any chances we make in front of goal things will be a lot more difficult this time around.

Ayyyyyyym don't fuckin flatter yourselves. At Old Trafford yes, against Liverpool, I don't fucking think so.

Aye :lol: I think if one post ever made defined scousers, it was Pacinofan's just there. Come over ter arrr boards la shoutin der odds ayym and we'll give ya what for ye little blehhhht! Fuckin arsehole. Anyway win lose or draw we'll always be geordie and 20% of them will always be scouse.

Class :lol:

And aye if they think we're going there looking to nick a draw like at Old Trafford they're having a laugh they just drew 1-1 with Blackburn at home, we'll have a good go at them I reckon.

Their side is no better than ours in so many ways. They're one dimensional in their reliance on Sauracist and he's out. Can't see why we can't do them if we play well. If Cabaye and Tiote have good games we will win.

2-0 Ba Colo

Will be an even enough game, til we get to about 70 mins and pardew is forced to bring on perch while Pool bring on Gerrard. Cue a collapse. That cunt with the ponytail probably get a few.

Draw would be nice but think we'll loose this one.

Unbelieveable that CARROLL is the cunt. Stick up for your own I guess, even if it means being delusional regarding that transfer. He had his handbags thrown to him from the second window @ st.james park and told to "get the fuck in da choppa.

Feel sorry for the lad, professionally speaking - to the extend you can feel sorry for someone hoinking in 80 grand a week.