The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK ME BEN ARFA AND SANTON ON THE BENCH??

either santons fucking fit or hes not, if he;s not he shouldn't be on the bench and if he is he should be fucking starting

and yet again that useless fucking baldy prick is on, except this time he's up against enrique

honestly its ballocks like this that puts me off watching matches it really does especially the foul form i'm in.

vuckic as much as i want to see him on, he starts ahead of HBA jesus fucking christ

Chill out Ant, Hba isnt 100% by his own admission, Taylor is playing well and Obertan needs support, Pardew has confidence in him so I'm willing to give him a crack

Guest CabayeAye

PARDEW!!! YOU CUNT!!! Why is Ben Arfa on the bench after what happened in the last 800 matches?! Why is lightbulb head starting against Enrique? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????!!!

Got a good feeling about this. No idea why.

Just hope Carroll doesn't score. Do you think he will celebrate? (If he scores that is, which is a fucking huge if).

Edited by Nyff

Will people stop with the entire "Obertan needs confidence" etc. bullshit. I don't see how playing him after playing shite will help him. Let him understand where he goes bad and learn from it, and sometimes watching a better player whilst on the bench is what you need. It's half way through the season and he's still shit. Playing 38 games a season won't make me Messi, and it won't make Obertan a good player neither.

either santons fucking fit or hes not, if he;s not he shouldn't be on the bench and if he is he should be fucking starting

and yet again that useless fucking baldy prick is on, except this time he's up against enrique

honestly its ballocks like this that puts me off watching matches it really does especially the foul form i'm in.

vuckic as much as i want to see him on, he starts ahead of HBA jesus fucking christ

Chill out Ant, Hba isnt 100% by his own admission, Taylor is playing well and Obertan needs support, Pardew has confidence in him so I'm willing to give him a crack

Obertan has had enough support, he needs dropping, maybe that would get his mutated lightbulb head into gear.

Guest CabayeAye

Obertan is shiiiite!! Surely you can see that much?

Obertan has had enough support, he needs dropping, maybe that would get his mutated lightbulb head into gear.

Oh dear

Stat on Twitter that Obertan has created more goal scoring opportunitys than anyone else in the team, if true then back off eh?

I bet theres a stat that he's wasted most possession, I just can't be arsed/wouldn't know where to find it.

Oh dear

Oh dear what? He's terrible, I wouldn't mind him as back up but to start him in almost every bloody game is beyond belief.

and I'm not willing to excuse us losing this match with the argument that we are facing far better players... santon and ben arfa is benched for heavens sake.

Edited by Aeris