Jason Prior

Tooj

This afternoon we have learned that Jason Prior has been invited to train with Newcastle United' date=' with a view to a possible transfer.

Despite the fact that we have what we consider to be a binding agreement with Bognor Regis FC for the transfer of Jason, we are led to believe that they have given permission for him to train with NUFC. If this is the case, It obviously contravenes our agreement, and we will consider that to be a breach of the contract between us.

However, we do understand that the player will be attracted to a Premiership Football Club - and for that reason we will not attempt to enforce the pre-contract agreement with the player. We will however discuss the matter of any breach of contract with Bognor Regis FC with the FA in due course. [/quote']

http://www.eastleigh....php?f=1&t=5579

:unsure2:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's moaning to me on twitter about getting old, he's fucking 23! I don't like him. However, it's sending me to sleep on a real high this the neet, a striker on trial from the 8th tier of English football.

Looks like Pardew was putting up a smokescreen to stop us having to step aside for Eastleigh. My guess is we'll have forgotten this chump's name in a month.

That said, didn't Les go from a similar level straight to QPR?

Chris Smalling is the only one to come from the 8th level to my knowledge.

well considering the teams 7 leagues below us are crap anyway its not suprising he got 7 goals in 2 days blyme is this the fucking best we can do ashley you fucking cunterhead cheapscate

Looks like Pardew was putting up a smokescreen to stop us having to step aside for Eastleigh. My guess is we'll have forgotten this chump's name in a month.

Ian Wright went from Dulwich Hamlet to Palace just short of his 22nd birthday. Palace were 2nd division then though, I dunno what level Dulwich Hamlet were at but my guess is pretty shit.

Ian Wright went from Dulwich Hamlet to Palace just short of his 22nd birthday. Palace were 2nd division then though, I dunno what level Dulwich Hamlet were at but my guess is pretty shit.

It was a lot more common place then though, we'd sign a lot of people from the Scottish Second and Third Divisions, which is probably the equivalent of the West Road five a side on a friday night. Albert Craig, Sweeney and John Gallagher come to mind. Chris Waddle came from Tow Low which was probably in the 9th or 10th tier.

Goal record ain't too shabby, I'm excited for the guy, seems like a top lad. It's 2 leagues above the league I'm in, I know a few guys in his league, say he's a bit of a goal machine. Can he make the step up? I hope so, good on the club for giving it a go. Reckon the guy is gonna give it everything he's got. Typical ashley moving in when an agreement is already in place...fwiw dulwich hamlet is currently in the same division.

I can't believe this is happening ...

I hope this is a joke.

Having said that, if by some enormous stroke of luck this was to ever work out and he was half decent ... JP shirt sales would go through the roof!

They say Pardew is extremely impressed by Jason Prior, scoring over 100 goals in two and a half season in deep non-league, and doesn't understand why nobody else have secured his signing already.

I've no problem with us having a look at this kid. Costs us nowt to look and should cost us little to have a punt on. Can't be much worse than Lovenkrands ;)

I've no problem with us having a look at this kid. Costs us nowt to look and should cost us little to have a punt on. Can't be much worse than Lovenkrands ;)

If we did buy him (and he scores) I'd honestly be willing to take a punt on Stevie. He's 34 like, so no five year deals, obviously.