Noisy Neighbours.

henda11

The missus and her parents are having a bit problem with next door. The house itself next door was purchased by the council and was rented out as part of a youth scheme, not quite sure of it myself. But as it is, the cunt who lives in the house is on his last warning. The street she lives on, is mainly privately owned homes, but for some reason the council decided to buy, and then lodge some twat(s) in this house. They are playing music deafeningly loud, so loud the telly can't be heard. I've already personally warned this lad twice, and he obviously hasn't took notice. The bloke who lives on the house next door, on the other side of that house has already lamped the lad before, because he found a needle in his grass, and the bloke stood on it, and luckily had flip flops on as he was cutting his grass.

So anyway, the missus has rang the 101 number, and they said they can't do anything, and as i write this, my missus updating me that the noise is still going on. The police are refusing to do anything.

Has anyone else had any nasty run ins with the cunts they have for neighbours?.

The missus and her parents are having a bit problem with next door. The house itself next door was purchased by the council and was rented out as part of a youth scheme, not quite sure of it myself. But as it is, the cunt who lives in the house is on his last warning. The street she lives on, is mainly privately owned homes, but for some reason the council decided to buy, and then lodge some twat(s) in this house. They are playing music deafeningly loud, so loud the telly can't be heard. I've already personally warned this lad twice, and he obviously hasn't took notice. The bloke who lives on the house next door, on the other side of that house has already lamped the lad before, because he found a needle in his grass, and the bloke stood on it, and luckily had flip flops on as he was cutting his grass.

So anyway, the missus has rang the 101 number, and they said they can't do anything, and as i write this, my missus updating me that the noise is still going on. The police are refusing to do anything.

Re-runs of Spender?

It's likely they're not the earliest of risers- play them at their own game.

6.30- 7 am every morning, give them an hour or two of whatever music Mrs. Henda's parents are into. Classical always works well, long, continuous pieces with plenty of tempo changes ideally.

Turn the volume up to eleven.

Did this when we had party animals living above us in Wallsend, except I used Led Zeppelin and then Zappa on repeat when I left the house.

Sharp works.

If all else fails, raise a Toontastic posse and beat the living shite out of them.

It's likely they're not the earliest of risers- play them at their own game.

6.30- 7 am every morning, give them an hour or two of whatever music Mrs. Henda's parents are into. Classical always works well, long, continuous pieces with plenty of tempo changes ideally.

Turn the volume up to eleven.

Did this when we had party animals living above us in Wallsend, except I used Led Zeppelin and then Zappa on repeat when I left the house.

Sharp works.

If all else fails, raise a Toontastic posse and beat the living shite out of them.

That sounds like a good idea :), any one willing?. ;)

This is the formal way, and I have batted for both teams.

The council noise abatement officers have the power to confiscate their equipment after one warning.

Check out the Environmental Health section of their website or search for 'noise pollution'.

If they are unable to visit when the noise is occurring, they will recommend your missus' folks start keeping a noise diary - write down when it starts, how loud it is and how long it lasts. Also record any attempts to reason with them. If they can remember they should record this retrospectively.

I once took out someone's fuses (flats in a house) and threatened to shove them up their arse, they could try that if preferable.

Edited by trophyshy

The Noise team should be able to put sound monitoring equipment in your girlfriends house and if it goes over a certain dB they can issue a warning then as said about confiscate the equipment.

In our previous flat a few years ago, our upstairs neighbour was a nightmare. It was a bloke in about his 50s, don't think he worked and would have friends round at like 2-3am and play music. If we knocked to complain they'd jump up and down so our ceiling would shake. Got the police round once who managed to shut them up. Through the day he'd be nice and apologetic and promise to move his speakers/turn the volume down so it wouldn't be a problem but then sure enough a few days later it would start up again. Thankfully our tenancy was just about up and we were looking to move anyway so it didn't go any further than that.

Just got some new neighbours who've moved in below us as well who have a habit of playing their music/TV loudly but hoping to have a quiet word when passing in case they just haven't realised how much other people can hear - if we'd not had so many problems previously I wouldn't be anywhere near as conscious of keeping the volume low as I am now. I don't mind so much when they play decent music but in the early hours one day before Christmas someone found a Christmas album and I was seething.

Hope you can get it sorted, it's awful feeling so annoyed and frustrated in your own home.

This is the formal way, and I have batted for both teams.

kenneth-williams.jpg

:lol:

I would get in touch with the council. I did when I was in a place and Leeds City Council sorted it straight away.

Have your lass and her parents actually tried speaking to the chavs?

I've been through the very same of the last 4 years.

The apartment above me is private let to council tenants, the tenants partys 4 days a week plus.

I have been through the noise pollution part with the council many times, all they do is move the person out. Move a equally nosiey scumbag in, then rinse and repeat the whole process about the noise complaints

Good Luck

Yeah been through shit like this myself, especially the stupidly over the top sex screams. What can the council do about that? Confiscate her minge?

I get really, really annoyed about this sort of thing though and start acting irrationally. I do often check the in memory section of the local paper so I can dance on one old neighbours grave when they do pass (I will do it).

Yeah been through shit like this myself, especially the stupidly over the top sex screams. What can the council do about that? Confiscate her minge?

I get really, really annoyed about this sort of thing though and start acting irrationally. I do often check the in memory section of the local paper so I can dance on one old neighbours grave when they do pass (I will do it).

I hope for your sake those arent related issues.

In our last house two 20ish lads moved in and would play shitty dance music with a really deep bass note to it at all hours of the day and night. We tried popping a note through their door and complaining to their letting agency but it didn't really do much, they'd stop for a few days then start up again. It used to really get on my tits coming home from a stressful day at work to that crap, especially with my little un only being about 9 months old at the time. Fortunately circumstances meant I had to move anyway but if I'd have stayed their much longer I may have gone postal I think, it's just a blatant lack of respect and consideration for all around them.

it's just a blatant lack of respect and consideration for all around them.

That's what winds me up the most tbh. I don't know how you are supposed to deal with these situations in a reasonable matter. All I can think is these wankers are sitting there thinking "well you can live how I want you too, I will do what I like".

Had the same thing in the old house. The neighbours were absolute pieces of shit. The woman had one tooth and the husband was a full blown midget. They had 4 kids who never went to school and the oldest one was a right cunt.

Anyway, we ended up getting the midget and the eldest son arrested for trespassing after we were laughing at them.

After that we never really had to deal with them again. At least not on our property.

Other funny incidents include the one toothed woman screaming at her midget husband it he middle of the night, "Where is the fucking toothpaste?" We lost it, you couldn't make it up.

Had the same thing in the old house. The neighbours were absolute pieces of shit. The woman had one tooth and the husband was a full blown midget. They had 4 kids who never went to school and the oldest one was a right cunt.

This paragraph, read in an Australian accent, is an absolute classic. :lol:

Anyway, we ended up getting the midget and the eldest son arrested for trespassing after we were laughing at them.

After that we never really had to deal with them again. At least not on our property.

Other funny incidents include the one toothed woman screaming at her midget husband it he middle of the night, "Where is the fucking toothpaste?" We lost it, you couldn't make it up.

Actually fuck that, the whole post is mint. :lol: