Why Aren't You All Talking About Morrison?

Tottenham Dave

I'm all for signing promising players but how much of a chance would he even get in our squad? Probably the one area we have sufficient depth already.

Not allowing for sales in this window and the next.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this Morrison lad. If he is rejecting contract offers from ManU what does he realistically expect us to offer him?

Seems the kid is believing alot of the hype that surrounds hi, rather than the reality of the situation which is that he is yet to accomplish fuck all as a footballer.

maybe figures hes a better chance of PL football here, what with us not being man u and all

If its playing time he's after and not some big fancy pay packet then good on him. I have my doubts if that is the case though just judging from the stories doing the rounds.

he might have an attitude problem/be a dick but that doesn't mean he doesn't love football

If SAF can't sort him out I'm not holding my breathe that we could. We didn't exactly do a stellar job on ranger.

Spurs squad is decent enough. Off the top of my head :

Keepers : Yank, Gobes & Cudicini

Defenders : Kaboul, King, Dawson, Gallas, Bassong, EssouE, Corluka, Walker

Mids : Modric, Bale, Lennon, Huddleston, Parker, Pienaar, Krancjar, DosSantos, Sandro

Forwards : Adebayor, Defoe, VdVaart, Pavyluchenko

Old, inconsistent, old and out of practise

All right, crock, penalty magnet, old and slow, totally gone off the boil, all right, average, really good promise

Superb, over hyped, inconsistent and no end product, shit, pirouetting back-passer, hasn't featured at all, past-it, done nothing, Parker-lite

Mercenary and not there for long, good finisher but inconsistent, manages 60 minutes, crap

What aload of shit.

Looks pretty accurate to me. Just needs more emphasis on how ultrashit Parker is.

I think he's totally mis-judging Assou-Ekotto, weak point of their team IMO - absolute wank, particuarly away from WHL. Half expected them to try for Enrique before he went to Liverpool.

Apart from that he's pretty spot on

Mids : Modric, Bale, Lennon, Huddleston, Parker, Pienaar, Krancjar, DosSantos, Sandro

All right, crock, penalty magnet, old and slow, totally gone off the boil, all right, average, really good promise

Superb, over hyped, inconsistent and no end product, shit, pirouetting back-passer, hasn't featured at all, past-it, done nothing, Parker-lite

Mercenary and not there for long, good finisher but inconsistent, manages 60 minutes, crap

What aload of shit.

Looks pretty accurate to me. Just needs more emphasis on how ultrashit Parker is.

I think he's totally mis-judging Assou-Ekotto, weak point of their team IMO - absolute wank, particuarly away from WHL. Half expected them to try for Enrique before he went to Liverpool.

Well, I hope Pardew send his team out with the same idea when you visit WHL later in the season, because Benny is well on his way to legend status for us.

Lightning quick, tricky, good delivery, defensive qualities/positioning improving with every match, and to top it all off he's a top fella too.

He's as far removed from the average wanker footballer as they come - modest bloke, lives in a modest flat, drives a Smart car, and when he's not using it travels around on the Tube.

What aload of shit.

He's as far removed from the average wanker footballer as they come - modest bloke, lives in a modest flat, drives a Smart car, and when he's not using it travels around on the Tube.It's got nothing to do with Vorsprung durch technique you know(parklife), And it's not about you joggers Who go round and round and round(Parklife).

FYP ;)

ha ha

Difference is, my accent is Cockerney, not Albarn's Mockney.

Are you actually London though? Last Spurs fan on here (who did your lot no favours what-so-ever) was a dickhead fom Reading.

ha ha

Are you actually London though? Last Spurs fan on here (who did your lot no favours what-so-ever) was a dickhead fom Reading.

I'm born and bred Brixton (and still live there!)

Technically, I'd have to be East London and eat Eels to be a 'real' Cockney, but my common as muck Sahf Lahndan accent is close enough.

ha ha

Technically, I'd have to be East London and eat Eels to be a 'real' Cockney, but my common as muck Sahf Lahndan accent is close enough.

... where in Brixton? I live on Kings Ave, but the Clapham bit, because I'm not a pikey ;)

ha ha

... where in Brixton? I live on Kings Ave, but the Clapham bit, because I'm not a pikey ;)

Brixton Hill!

What a small World, you are within stalking distance..... :ph34r:

ha ha

Brixton Hill!

What a small World, you are within stalking distance..... :ph34r:

I have moved... :shifty:

I do find it particularly disturbing that Llambias now has a say in what players to bid on. Nothing to suggest the man has a single clue about football. Maybe Pardew doesn't want a trouble-maker? Maybe he's happy with what he's got?

With that said if we could somehow get Morrison on the cheap then it's a low risk transfer and if it doesn't work out only the player will really suffer.

Guest CabayeAye

It wouldn't surprise me if Carr and the scouts sometimes present players straight to the ''board'' rather than go through Pardew first.

I have no complaints about this since Pardew has zero ability at judging players ability i.e. playing Obertan, Best Perch etc.