Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a pen tbh Krul went to ground slid into him but johnson played for it knocked it to the right was never getitng it back and had lost control but they get given now so, if krul hadn't came out johnson could've picked a corner

screwed either way.

Ah a man without black & white glasses on :lol:

it was a pen tbh Krul went to ground slid into him but johnson played for it knocked it to the right was never getitng it back and had lost control but they get given now so, if krul hadn't came out johnson could've picked a corner

screwed either way.

You sound happy

Mason should never officiate for us again after this, in fact it's such a shit performance form him he should be relegated - ridiculous refereeing, absolute joke.

I'm going to ignore football completely for a while after this.

We went from total and utter domination and looking like a team that deserved to be in fifth place to a complete capitulation with a little help from the ref. I just can't get my head around this. How is this happening?

Shola's been nothing short of a disgrace the past few games tbh, he's not looked to work hard and try and impress to keep a place in the side instead he's stood offside the entire game and miscontrolled everything that's come his way. His 'goal' was a total joke he was stood offside then started running ahead to almost ensure he stayed offside :lol:. He really wants to give his head a shake the man has no shame.

screwed either way.

You sound happy

I would rather have an opinion thats honest.

But thats what it is like, an opinion.

Shola's been nothing short of a disgrace the past few games tbh, he's not looked to work hard and try and impress to keep a place in the side instead he's stood offside the entire game and miscontrolled everything that's come his way. His 'goal' was a total joke he was stood offside then started running ahead to almost ensure he stayed offside :lol:. He really wants to give his head a shake the man has no shame.

If we played Man Ure week in week out he would be awesome. Thats the only game he gets up for.

The cunt.

The problem is we should have been out of sight by half-time - this is down to playing with no strikers.

Agree with this, we should have been 2-3 up by the half. Shola has been completely anonymous and Best has struggled as the lone man up front, it doesn't help that neither of them can read when and how Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Guthrie are going to put in their through balls because they're a pair of idiots.

I'm going to ignore football completely for a while after this.

Howay Captain Emo!

What? How is that an overreaction?

A while = the rest of the day, and probably not even that.

:lol: Interesting definition of "a while".

The thing I don't get about the second penalty is that if it was actually one then surely Krul should have been off? Really doesn't make sense. Johnson had just kicked the ball anywhere and taken the challenge for all he could.

Still can't believe that Ameobi is still on the pitch. Woeful performance from him.