Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell was up with Guthrie last season around the time Hughton was sacked? Was he not fully fit? He's been brilliant this season

Not watching this game but he's lost some weight and seems to be generally a lot fitter. He's always been decent in possession and had the ability to pick a pass and score a goal. Now that he can keep pace with the game he can start to show off the skills.

We;ve absolutely mullered them. One of the best performances I've seen by us in ages (though perhaps helped by the fact Fulham are utterly woeful).

They'll have to make some changes at h-t, and should be better for it.

An early second goal for us and we should be comfortable though.

Look at fucking ET head Johnson waving imaginary cards about, the kernt.

One of the definitions of a footballer in my book is one who would have stayed up there - the cheating cunt was looking for a red card before he even went for the ball on the half way line. Still a bit lucky to get away with it.

Fucking good job we've got something to show for the domination.

Good 1st half by us that, I was surprised when Jol took Sidwell off for Johnson as I thought giving us the 4 v 3 in midfield would help us and Guthrie exploited it with a cracker. Pleased for Guthrie he's been very impressive this season, looks to have learnt off Cabaye and co with some of his control and how he brings it out of his feet. If Guthrie keeps performing like he has recently I wouldn't necessarily put Tiote straight back tbh.

Look at fucking ET head Johnson waving imaginary cards about, the kernt.

One of the definitions of a footballer in my book is one who would have stayed up there - the cheating cunt was looking for a red card before he even went for the ball on the half way line. Still a bit lucky to get away with it.

Fucking good job we've got something to show for the domination.

Johnson is cunt but regardless its not a red for me too far from goal. He got the ball the second time the only foul was 5 yards inside their half. But some refs would have sent him so in that repsect we got lucky.

I felt sorry for Guthrie when he got the injury just as he was coming back and looking decent (he scored in one of the cups, didn't he?). Now he is getting a chance again he is carrying on where he left off and putting in a decent performance. Good to see him finally coming good.

What the hell was up with Guthrie last season around the time Hughton was sacked? Was he not fully fit? He's been brilliant this season

Not watching this game but he's lost some weight and seems to be generally a lot fitter. He's always been decent in possession and had the ability to pick a pass and score a goal. Now that he can keep pace with the game he can start to show off the skills.

Yeah, I did find it odd at the time because I'd always thought he was a decent player. I remember Kevin Keegan singing his praises which is good enough for me. Very, very good backup for centre midfield.

Great first half, cant see them being as shite in the 2nd half tho. Hate that fucker Johnson, 3 times he got the ball and twice he went over. Santon got lucky, had the ref blew earlier we had no one covering.