Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a win and we did what was necessary, onwards to tomorrow now and hopefully we do well.

:lol: Well aye, I hope we do well, but having watched how poor we were last week its fair to say Im concerned for tomorrow.

Hopefully Perch standing in for Cabaye will be great and Ameobi will give a fuck this week. :)

I might read the phone book or burn my lifes possesions.

:lol: Aye howay CT man you'd honestly select Perch to start if Cabaye was out? I'd far rather see Ben Arfa, Vuckic, Abeid or Gosling fill that void than a very poor right back playing out of position.

Calm down, we're only playing Fulham. A lot depends on what Fulham turns up.

I would love to calm down but I was at last weeks abortion of a game.

Where we got 3 points? The Cabaye injury meant we didn't have a lot of invention in the middle. We were rarely tested and got the win. Get the same for beating QPR as you do Man U

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Aye howay CT man you'd honestly select Perch to start if Cabaye was out? I'd far rather see Ben Arfa, Vuckic, Abeid or Gosling fill that void than a very poor right back playing out of position.

I wouldn't, smiley might.

Bit over analysis chaps tbf. I started off saying I'd take a point. I would.

can't fucking wait till tomorrow. meeting the lads in putney early afternoon for a few pre match beverages. hoping for 3 points and a good game. an ameobi goal would be a bonus as just put him in the fantasy football team.

Aye howay CT man you'd honestly select Perch to start if Cabaye was out? I'd far rather see Ben Arfa, Vuckic, Abeid or Gosling fill that void than a very poor right back playing out of position.

I wouldn't, smiley might.

Bit over analysis chaps tbf. I started off saying I'd take a point. I would.

Fair do's, I'd take a point too btw.

I've got a sneaking suspicion we'll lose this by the odd goal.

Lawro disagrees and after saying how well we're coached and managed, he again goes for the draw

Fulham v Newcastle

Newcastle are back in a big way because their win over QPR and their new manager Mark Hughes was one of their better ones this season.

The Magpies were without a couple of their more influential players and they made a slow start but they didn't panic. It is very obvious they are well managed and well coached.

I have never seen their new £10m striker Papiss Demba Cisse play so I know nothing about him, other than what I have read about him and seen on the internet, but then what did we know about Demba Ba when he first came to West Ham?

Part of the reason Cisse will have come to Newcastle will be the fact he can play with Ba, and that he has seen and heard what Ba has done there this season, and all about the club, their manager and their fans.

If he is 75% of the player Ba has been for Newcastle, then it is a good signing.

As for Fulham, they are getting better all the time under Martin Jol.

They will have been disappointed to lose to Blackburn last week, especially to 10 men, but they are a different proposition when they play at Craven Cottage. They will give the Magpies another tough examination here.

Prediction: 1-1