Annoying posters...

BastianSchweinsteiger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it GeordieBoyo the chaver who kept advertising his pyramid schemes?

72064[/snapback]

Nah that was geordio.. Boyo is a legend :blush:

72067[/snapback]

Aye, you tell em' John! :rolleyes:

You know, I can never remember the name of that little midget with the beard who sometimes attends our board pre-match pissups.... :D

You've known me on here too long to make that mistake, Bluestar. :blush:

Was it GeordieBoyo the chaver who kept advertising his pyramid schemes?

72064[/snapback]

Nah that was geordio.. Boyo is a legend :blush:

72067[/snapback]

Aye, you tell em' John! :rolleyes:

You know, I can never remember the name of that little midget with the beard who sometimes attends our board pre-match pissups.... :D

You've known me on here too long to make that mistake, Bluestar. :blush:

72173[/snapback]

Oh come on, Geordie-somethingorother, chaver tendancies, easy mistake :)

Aaron hughes... Hughsie... summit like that?

Gemmil, alex, etc. etc. I guess we'll see them when they get back to work and onto the only internet access they've got.

72056[/snapback]

He says whilst leeching off the university-provided internet access that my taxes are no doubt paying for. :D

72116[/snapback]

not in halls softlad

I pay for my own tinterweb connection.

I take it that you're back at work now then?

Aaron hughes... Hughsie... summit like that?

Gemmil, alex, etc. etc. I guess we'll see them when they get back to work and onto the only internet access they've got.

72056[/snapback]

He says whilst leeching off the university-provided internet access that my taxes are no doubt paying for. :blush:

72116[/snapback]

not in halls softlad

I pay for my own tinterweb connection.

I take it that you're back at work now then?

72318[/snapback]

Are you saying you've never posted on this forum using the University provided Learning Resources/Computer Centre/whatever they call it at Leeds?

(think carefully before you answer.. :D)

no, I would however put it to you that the percentage of Gemmils posts originating from his workplace would staggeringly outnumber the percentage of posts eminating from any University based computerlab posts that I have made.

bear in mind Craig that I have access in Newcaslte from a home pc and in Leeds from a different home based network.

I'm saying that lazy ginga posts using work equipment, more often than I post using University equipment.

now while I may be accused of being lazy, at least I'm being lazy on my own time, and not my employers :D

no, I would however put it to you that the percentage of Gemmils posts originating from his workplace would staggeringly outnumber the percentage of posts eminating from any University based computerlab posts that I have made.

bear in mind Craig that I have access in Newcaslte from a home pc and in Leeds from a different home based network.

I'm saying that lazy ginga posts using work equipment, more often than I post using University equipment.

now while I may be accused of being lazy, at least I'm being lazy on my own time, and not my employers :D

72385[/snapback]

I've got computers and broadband at home me old mucker. However I also do post at work on work time whilst getting paid a wage (but that's for my employer to worry about :blush: ). However, these wages are then taxed and the taxes go to support smelly students like you in your time at university. Which means you're posting on MY time. It also makes YOU my bitch. FACT! :blush:

now while I may be accused of being lazy, at least I'm being lazy on my own time, and not my employers ;)

72385[/snapback]

I've got computers and broadband at home me old mucker. However I also do post at work on work time whilst getting paid a wage (but that's for my employer to worry about :rolleyes: ). However, these wages are then taxed and the taxes go to support smelly students like you in your time at university. Which means you're posting on MY time. It also makes YOU my bitch. FACT! :rolleyes:

72396[/snapback]

Shouldnt we all share him?, after all I pay taxes n'all.

now while I may be accused of being lazy, at least I'm being lazy on my own time, and not my employers :rolleyes:

72385[/snapback]

I've got computers and broadband at home me old mucker. However I also do post at work on work time whilst getting paid a wage (but that's for my employer to worry about :rolleyes: ). However, these wages are then taxed and the taxes go to support smelly students like you in your time at university. Which means you're posting on MY time. It also makes YOU my bitch. FACT! :P

72396[/snapback]

72541[/snapback]

There's plenty of us to go around. ;)

now while I may be accused of being lazy, at least I'm being lazy on my own time, and not my employers ;)

72385[/snapback]

I've got computers and broadband at home me old mucker. However I also do post at work on work time whilst getting paid a wage (but that's for my employer to worry about :rolleyes: ). However, these wages are then taxed and the taxes go to support smelly students like you in your time at university. Which means you're posting on MY time. It also makes YOU my bitch. FACT! :rolleyes:

72396[/snapback]

72541[/snapback]

I saw him first! :P

Just thinking of it. What happened to Papa Lazaru? Got he kidnapped by Sepp Blatter or stabbed by Uriah Rennie?

And when it comes to annoying posters you can hardly beat that Rehhagel guy...

73558[/snapback]

You're right about Papa L, I miss him. He's a good poster.

Edited by Bombadil

Just thinking of it. What happened to Papa Lazaru? Got he kidnapped by Sepp Blatter or stabbed by Uriah Rennie?

73558[/snapback]

73601[/snapback]

I saw him in town yesterday. Just so yous know he's still alive, like. :)

73558[/snapback]

73601[/snapback]

I saw him in town yesterday. Just so yous know he's still alive, like. :)

73603[/snapback]

Tell him that there are a few people on here who believe that 3-5-2 is the way to go - that should get him posting again. ;)

Stick me neck in before someone chucks me name up :) Anyway, what about Toonraider? not the new one, the original one. But aye, I cant seem to think much further back than Medina & kierondyerfanclub. ;)

Stick me neck in before someone chucks me name up  :)  Anyway, what about Toonraider?  not the new one, the original one.  But aye, I cant seem to think much further back than Medina & kierondyerfanclub.  ;)

74187[/snapback]

Blackadder's best friend?