Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

Aye, fuck the goal difference..... :rolleyes:

we've were 7 behind the teams that mattered, and it's going to make fuck all difference anyway come the end of the season. Feel free to wallow in your own self pity if it makes you feel better though

Not trying to get into a 'heated discussion' but is there no middle ground between being a "miserable cunt"/"walling in your own self pity" and being overly positive like you are?

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, fuck the goal difference..... :rolleyes:

we were 7 goals behind the teams that mattered to start with , and it's going to make fuck all difference anyway come the end of the season. Feel free to wallow in your own self pity if it makes you feel better though

How the fuck is it self pity? :lol:

You claim it made no difference whether we lost 1-0 or 10-0. I've never heard such a ridiculous remark in a long time!

Putting my sensible hat on, I expected us to lose 3 points here today. Wether its one nil or ten nil makes no difference

Yeah, a 10-0 loss would do wonders for morale and confidence.

I think that ship has sailed Mr Happy

Your point?

And say we got 2 goals back and kept it tight and didn't concede any more. We could take something out of the second half performance. A 4-2 loss looks and feels better than a 10-0 humiliation.

So instead of being 6th with 8 goals less than our rivals we would be 6th with 17 goals less than our rivals. Still ganna be behind them if we end up on the same points genius

And if they lost the next 4 games by a single goal and we did the opposite, we'd cancel it out.

Absolutely dreadful defeatist attitude you're displaying. Suprises me from you because you're normally more level-headed where football is concerned.

Well read to intercept that pass at the back there by ferguson

It was, but then unfortunately gave it straight back to them. Didn't have much choice though.

So instead of being 6th with 8 goals less than our rivals we would be 6th with 17 goals less than our rivals. Still ganna be behind them if we end up on the same points genius

And if they lost the next 4 games by a single goal and we did the opposite, we'd cancel it out.

Absolutely dreadful defeatist attitude you're displaying. Suprises me from you because you're normally more level-headed where football is concerned.

I'm the defeatist :lol: I'm sure I was the one saying not to get downhearted cos a loss is a loss regardless of the score.

Well read to intercept that pass at the back there by ferguson

...and then he kicked it :lol:

Aye - but like OTF said, wasnt as if he had a lot of options, still guarantee if he hadnt of been there theyd have had free reign at the back again.

Gobsmacked we had possession for a minute there.

A minute

I'm the defeatist :lol: I'm sure I was the one saying not to get downhearted cos a loss is a loss regardless of the score.

You're clearly forgetting there's another 13 games left of the season otherwise you'd wouldn't say it'd matter if we conceed 1 or 10.