Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

I had half a chicken pie. Mrs HF had a quarter. If I have the other quarter that's gonna leave me in the top end of the portion ratio scale for Toontastic.

The "two sittings" pie allocation is always a judgement call, it isn't an exact science. I would trust your instinct on this one.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting my sensible hat on, I expected us to lose 3 points here today. Wether its one nil or ten nil makes no difference

Since when? I'd hate to see your stupid hat. Two more and we go negative on goal difference.

Will be intersting to see what Pardew does at half time. Realistically one of our strikers should have gone off when they went two nil up. Though they've both looked handy and capable of scoring it won't matyter if we're leaking goals at the back like we are because our midfield is being comprehensively outplayed.

At 4-0 down it's past that point.

Putting my sensible hat on, I expected us to lose 3 points here today. Wether its one nil or ten nil makes no difference

Same, it's very rare that Goal difference comes into play so it doesn't matter too much. Just painful watching at the moment but come March 4th it'll be forgotten after we embarrass Rhys and the rest of the tramps.

Since when? I'd hate to see your stupid hat. Two more and we go negative on goal difference.

Cannae be good for team spirit either. Team spirits maybe.

Cannae be good for team spirit either. Team spirits maybe.

Given how close 4th - 7th is this year, GD could make all the difference!

After 25 games of 08/09 we'd conceded 42. If they get 10 we'll be one short of it.

Shame after having the best defence in the league for a while.

Aye, fuck the goal difference..... :rolleyes:

we were 7 goals behind the teams that mattered to start with , and it's going to make fuck all difference anyway come the end of the season. Feel free to wallow in your own self pity if it makes you feel better though

Edited by J69