Cross in the sky you know how I feel

Breeze past his man you know how I feel

The balls gone

It was great play

It's no more strife

For me

Cos he's CURTIS GOOD!

The people get excited it's time to shout,

Curtis Good, Curtis Good, He's fuckin Curtis Good.

Ba staying, Debuchy landed, Carrol on the radar.....

Could be a really decent summer. (obv as long as we don't sell Cabaye, Cisse and Krul on deadline day).

Yes, that fucking transfer deadline day is is a nightmare.

Ba staying, Debuchy landed, Carrol on the radar.....

Could be a really decent summer. (obv as long as we don't sell Cabaye, Cisse and Krul on deadline day).

Debuchy landed?

Arrived last night into Newcastle according to J69's mate who works for Sky.

Contradicts everything being said in the media, not even agreed a fee yet apparently. Also Sky........ :) lol

"I know that Newcastle is interested in me. It would be a great opportunity for me, and I hope that later I can reach Milan. Join Newcastle before Milan give me a chance to mature and experience. We'll see what it will happen " , said Yanga-Mbiwa to Tutto Mercato .

"I know that Newcastle is interested in me. It would be a great opportunity for me, and I hope that later I can reach Milan. Join Newcastle before Milan give me a chance to mature and experience. We'll see what it will happen " , said Yanga-Mbiwa to Tutto Mercato .

I don't want him, there's being honest and there's being disrespectful. He can fuck off.

I don't want him, there's being honest and there's being disrespectful. He can fuck off.

How is that being disrespectful? It's good he wants to come here in the first place, Milan are a much bigger club than we are and the fact he wants to come here to progress and hopefully move in the future isn't a bad thing.

How is that being disrespectful? It's good he wants to come here in the first place, Milan are a much bigger club than we are and the fact he wants to come here to progress and hopefully move in the future isn't a bad thing.

Are you stupid in the head or what? I'll sign for this team in the North of England with a view to leaving as soon as people realise I should be playing for Real Madrid or AC Milan. This is before he's even signed.

Edited by McFaul

In fact before a bid has even been lodged. I despair at the stupidity of people. Smaller clubs than Newcastle have won the Champions League, so what you're saying is we should just accept that players who haven't even arrived will admit they're planning to use us as a stepping stone. What sort of message does that send out?

Are you stupid in the head or what? I'll sign for this team in the North of England with a view to leaving as soon as people realise I should be playing for Real Madrid or AC Milan. This is before he's even signed.

Exactly. Fair enough if we was coming here on loan for a year from Milan, but he's obviously angling for a move elsewhere and not to us!

Exactly. Fair enough if we was coming here on loan for a year from Milan, but he's obviously angling for a move elsewhere and not to us!

Aye totally. As soon as I saw his name I just thought of remote places in Cornwall, lay lines, and people with straw in their hair, and thought this will be fucking stupid...and it was.

Edited by McFaul

Aye the bloke seems a bit of a prick it's one thing thinking of this (I'm sure a lot of players do) but to say it about a club before a bid is even in would end my interest in the player tbh.