NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are an idiot. Your entitled to your opinion but a lot of the crap you come out with is ridiculous. I'm not even going to entertain your posts in the future, you really are Deano Mk 2.

aye but whats your postcode eh?

You really are an idiot. Your entitled to your opinion but a lot of the crap you come out with is ridiculous. I'm not even going to entertain your posts in the future, you really are Deano Mk 2.

Your views are about as relevant and respected regarding Newcastle and Newcastle United, as Gary Glitter's are as a spokesman for the RSPCC. I truly mean that as well, people like you epitomise Rupert Murdoch's murder of English football culture. How many times have you been to Newcastle, truthfully?

All gone a bit quiet on Debuchy, Carrol and co.

Would like to think Debuchy is kicking up a right fuss behind the scenes but no paper rants or nowt.

I think Debuchy is dead in the water now. It's a shame and you never know but......

It has been a slow window for us so far - which I'm not really complaining about as we haven't lost anyone of note, have pickedup a few pounds and lessened our wage bill. The seeming stalemate regarding Debuchy is frustrating but I have a feeling that it's not all we'll hear about that one - Lille seemingly trying to squeeze some moer money out and Ashley stubbornly sticking to his guns. As the window closes I think we'll se him go somewhere - hopefully to us.

Calm before the storm? There hasn't been a lot of conjecture about any of our high profile players leaving, but does anyone think that some will? The forum has become a little nit-picky with the lack of activity... bring on the season!

It has been a slow window for us so far - which I'm not really complaining about as we haven't lost anyone of note, have pickedup a few pounds and lessened our wage bill. The seeming stalemate regarding Debuchy is frustrating but I have a feeling that it's not all we'll hear about that one - Lille seemingly trying to squeeze some moer money out and Ashley stubbornly sticking to his guns. As the window closes I think we'll se him go somewhere - hopefully to us.

Calm before the storm? There hasn't been a lot of conjecture about any of our high profile players leaving, but does anyone think that some will? The forum has become a little nit-picky with the lack of activity... bring on the season!

Aye I agree re: Debuchy. He's obviously the main target but both sides are stubborn. We know he only wants to come here and to leave Lille, they know he's our main target and that we have money to spend. It'll come down to whether they're willing to keep an unsettled player on the books despite having signed his replacement and our £6m on the table, which is the best they're going to get.

Are we still bleating on about this OOT stuff? :lol:

Personally I welcome global support and actually am pleased when I see people in other countries liking the club.

Are we still bleating on about this OOT stuff? :lol:

Personally I welcome global support and actually am pleased when I see people in other countries liking the club.

Great to hear that mate, and that's the welcome I've received when I've been to Newcastle. Only one person on this board babbling about this OOT shit, it's almost like he's not a true Geordie ;)

Great to hear that mate, and that's the welcome I've received when I've been to Newcastle. Only one person on this board babbling about this OOT shit, it's almost like he's not a true Geordie ;)

meltdown incoming!

I've got nothing against OOT's who have a clue. I have an OOT sitting next to me against Tottenham to prove the point who knows the club better than most geordies. People coming out with statements that we should accept good players saying they'll use us a stepping stone though, would last 2 minutes in Newcastle.

Edited by McFaul

Not the same one who fell out with me over HBA vs Obertan and what they'd done, because i think that's a stretch if so Stevie :)

If you want to be a "big club" you need a global fanbase it's the crux of it, comes part & parcel with success/ambition.

I think it was more your attitude as to why yous fell out. You're just a posh boy from North Belfast anyway according to sources ;)

We have got fans around the world though. There's truly only Milan, Inter, Bayern, Barca, Real, Man Utd and Arsenal that are massively globally supported imo. You could argue Liverpool but that will be on the wane.

Edited by McFaul

English sides in AU I would say Manchester United are the most popular, then Liverpool, then Arsenal, Chelsea. There's a fair number of Newcastle supporters here too. Man City's numbers will grow as a result of their succe$$, naturally.

Your views are about as relevant and respected regarding Newcastle and Newcastle United, as Gary Glitter's are as a spokesman for the RSPCC. I truly mean that as well, people like you epitomise Rupert Murdoch's murder of English football culture. How many times have you been to Newcastle, truthfully?

Its about time it got a royal stamp tbh

Ok I have double checked and there is no such thing as the RSPCC.