Pint

Howmanheyman

Pint  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who would you pick to have a quick one off pint with from this Toontastic list I prepared earlier only if you had to?

Your candidates:

Leazes Mag/NE5

Gemmill

Toonpack

The Grey man/MancMag

Fish/Cardboard box

Happy Face/Leazes lite

Baggio

Brummie Mag

Monroe Transfer/Tecato

(Winner gets to say 'I was right', losers must never 'bait' winner again).

:outahere:

not enough candidates

Was just trying to lighten the mood to be honest, Leazes. I put those posters on as they came to mind in the argy bargy on here.

Anyway, feel free to mention any Toontastic member you'd like to have a pint with on this thread. I've had a pint with Padddocklad once or twice and to my knowledge thats the only one on here I have had a drink with although it turns out I know Wacky/jusoda kid but haven't actually seen him for at least 15 years if not more I'd guess.

Some good posters on here, (piss taking aside), as I'm just a bloke from the wrong end of town and no high flyer I reckon I'd get on with most. :D

Wrong end? Must be East end then? :razz:

Im interested to see how many off here are the same when you meet up. I think everyone I've met off here is pretty much as they are on here. dont think theres anyone Id think "fuck no" at the thought of having a pint with. Unless it was someone OOT who had a dodgy accent like black country or something as that would batter my head.

Wrong end? Must be East end then? :razz:

Im interested to see how many off here are the same when you meet up. I think everyone I've met off here is pretty much as they are on here. dont think theres anyone Id think "fuck no" at the thought of having a pint with. Unless it was someone OOT who had a dodgy accent like black country or something as that would batter my head.

Salt of the earth, man!

I'd suss any OOT'er who didn't know his Pingel's from his Steve Carney's as well. Wouldn't fancy a bullshit competition about work either.

What is it with you and Mancs Stevie? Don't know how anyone could like the Manc accent. Certainly not the nasal / oasis type.

not enough candidates

One too many iyam

you might learn something if you had a pint with me. Just don't bring any namby pamby buddies with you.