• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• Monkeys Fist

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Here’s a tap in, for anyone who wants it 😉

A25CD7B5-EBF2-499B-B684-7E8DDB86E688.jpeg

I have logged on there for first time in fecking yonks and suggested they sign a plumber

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: They really do post some fucking shit. Kevin Ball ffs. 

Just out of curiosity I looked up his managerial record on the Premier League site. 

Matches 12

Wins 1

Draws 2

Losses 9

Goals For 9

Goals Against 23

Inspirational. :lol:

• Haha 2

The best bit is how it’s just for one game. So, just suppose it happened (not that it ever would) and they went through, you’d then bin Kevin Ball and bring back the manager you’ve just completely undermined and humiliated in time for the final. Genius :lol: 

• Haha 4

:lol: I genuinely find it hilarious that they’re so blinded when it comes to all things Newcastle that they honestly don’t see the massive gap that exists between where they are and the Premier League. 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:crylaughin:

Honestly, I fucking love them sometimes, the amount of times they've given you a good laugh. Nice one, nice one Sunderland. :good:

That advert btw :lol: 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I genuinely find it hilarious that they’re so blinded when it comes to all things Newcastle that they honestly don’t see the massive gap that exists between where they are and the Premier League. 

:lol: Even when they were in the PL virtually every neutral would consider us to be the better option. Now they’re two divisions below and no longer have an owner willing to pay top dollar to attract players / managers and that would be the only reason anyone would even consider it, ie more money. They’re fucking tapped 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Keep an eye out for half 5 this afternoon. Could be an absolute all-timer of an evening on RTG.

‘To be honest,I’m glad we didn’t go up.The new owner has started getting things right off the pitch (?) so come this time next season he’ll have things right on the pitch’ KTF.FTM marra.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Keep an eye out for half 5 this afternoon. Could be an absolute all-timer of an evening on RTG.

Might be a good time to let them

know their favourite wizardtramp has changed his “company” logo to Black and White. :lol:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Apparently McGeady, their best player, won’t play today because if he does, it triggers an automatic contract extension that they won’t be able to afford when they’re stuck in League One next season :lol: 

:lol:

542ce921acac234845d2ba92c4b1753633233413

• Haha 3

Gonna be an interesting one tonight. Will be a real test of character for that Sunderland team, to see if they can pull out a performance despite the shrill bleating and whining of 10k locals.

• Haha 3

Both teams have received special permission from the FA to wear face masks during the match, not for the virus, but to try to combat the stench of multiple filthy bastards shitting in their seats. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Apparently McGeady, their best player, won’t play today because if he does, it triggers an automatic contract extension that they won’t be able to afford when they’re stuck in League One next season :lol: 

Beautiful :lol:

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m gonna get myself some gin and sit down to enjoy it :lol: 

• Haha 1