• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Monkeys Fist

• Howay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

If only they’d put Kevin Ball in charge. :lol: :lol: FUCKING LOSERS knocked out in the first round of the playoffs by a side nicknamed the imps, and who were non league in 2017.... massive club though :lol: :lol: :lol: Inbred fucking cunts. 

• Haha 9

Shouldn’t be gambling your giro money. Think about all the blue pop you could buy for the nippers. 
Enjoy yet another season in the third tier you trampy little mug. How much longer are you going to be stinking out a Newcastle forum? 

• Haha 4

31 goals for Wyke, the bright side is he might have played himself into a move for a club that can try for promotion to the Championship. Expect the mackems to drop into mid table next season, unless they keep with their new trend of being out of the play offs - hiring a new manager - getting into play offs with new manager bounce - losing to superior teams/clubs in play offs. Suppose it’s the same method they used to circle the Premier League drain for so long. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Might be a good time to let them

know their favourite wizardtramp has changed his “company” logo to Black and White. :lol:

3 reviews on Amazon. And it's a consensus...

2A9833D9-5099-4C30-8E2A-0198764836A0.png

• Haha 4

Followed some of this on RTG. Several on RTG pointing out that their 'fans' were totally invisible in the second half when the team needed them - and then apparently piped up again after the final whistle to applaud the team and sing 'Sunderland till I die'. How the fuck does that work? When your team needs them, fucking silent. When the team has been beaten and condemned to another year in league one - "starting singing marra, we need to prove that unlike the mags, we get behind the team when it matters!".

4 years in League One. The humiliation man. The shame they bring, frankly, on the whole region ffs. I'm tempted to say we just forget about them and move on to Boro being the local rivals, it's actually fairly embarrassing to claim that our derby is meant to be with them. Absolute trash.

I don't understand why Toonraider has shown his face either tbh, he must be a glutton for fucking punishment. Spends 3 years taking all manner of shite on here for being an obvious mackem, all the while presumably planning to have his 'moment' where he can get some dig in against us for something and yet time and time again his club have failed him. Despite this, here he is, lubed up and bent over for everyone. We don't even have to go over to RTG to take the piss, we have a mackem prepared to come over and take it.

Thanks for your services, Toonraider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Charlie Wyke is the perfect embodiment of how shite that league is. He can't hit a barn door and he's still managed 30+ goals this season :lol:

If/when they do get promoted they are going to get battered every week!

• Haha 2

So another tragic season ends in League 1. Let’s see what magic their 12 year old chairman can weave. Not a lot to address other than a shit manager, shit squad, shit fans and shit all money. Should be a doddle :lol:

• Haha 3

I watched most of their match yesterday, probably the first time I’ve watched them in 5 or so years. They are supposedly the giants of League One and they still play the awful long ball football that they used stink the Premier League out with for years.

I enjoyed our two seasons in The Championship as the standard was so poor that we could batter teams while playing decent football.

When those tramps are playing non-league, the football they’ll be playing will still be absolutely lifting.

We don’t really have much to shout about but that bunch of BLM booing, seat shitting, peado supporting, Brexiteers are absolutely fucking tragic.

• Haha 7

Forgot the thread I was perusing over there, but they need to maximise their untapped commercial revenue evidently, because they are (and I quote) a world-wide recognisable brand 🤣

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Charlie Wyke is the perfect embodiment of how shite that league is. He can't hit a barn door and he's still managed 30+ goals this season :lol:

If/when they do get promoted they are going to get battered every week!

It sounds like he told them to FUCK OFF after the final whistle.31 goals yet still not good enough for the daft twats.Only in sunlun.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Their Lilliputian manager asks the most fickle fans in football to turn up against Lincoln,and they do.The silly makems believe if they turn up the result they require has been guaranteed by the makem ‘David Brent’ 

No wonder no half decent manager hangs around with those lunatics waiting to abuse,spit or pour pints over them when their unrealistic expectations aren’t met.Shame it hadn’t been Ratboy,their messiah in waiting.