mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They call us lucky! Fucking Stewart dives with minimal contact, outside the box. Borough have a man sent off, pelanlty awarded. Pelanty saved but Stewart gets the rebound. Lucky, lucky bastards! 

First time I have watched Sunderland this year. I cant tell if I'm watching a dire second tier game on a freezing NE day or watching the Brazil 1970 side in the Maracana. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

They call us lucky! Fucking Stewart dives with minimal contact, outside the box. Borough have a man sent off, pelanlty awarded. Pelanty saved but Stewart gets the rebound. Lucky, lucky bastards! 

First time I have watched Sunderland this year. I cant tell if I'm watching a dire second tier game on a freezing NE day or watching the Brazil 1970 side in the Maracana. 

must be cold judging by how many blocks of abandoned empty seats there are again in their sold out lower bowl.

Just now, Tom said:

They’re spawny as fuck in derbies man, it wasn’t a foul and it was outside the box.

:lol: 

Nah, we're the only lucky team in the NE. :lol:

Anyway, I was on and off watching it, now got Sampdoria v Udinese on, never mind the mackems, just seeing that Prutton arsehole on sky doing the championship coverage is more than enough. Still haven't got a clue wtf was going on having O'Nein alongside Don Goodman on commentary for the first 20 minutes. Absolutely bizarre and naturally all his team mates were top quality etc including one who missed a sitter. Thank fuck those days should be over for now. (Mind I said this before not imagining Ashley was on the horizon).

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

This should just squeeze into a mobile screen grab. 

FUCK

ING

HELL

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Screenshot_20230122_203752_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6d591713a4f9f00702a91ed3ba347bbd.jpg

Love the plentiful 😎 emojis they have on there when the majority of them are as cool as the surface of the sun. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

Make it stop! 

Screenshot_20230122_204115_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b7bb20ff6afc8aa203fb10db38d56689.jpg

Only got today's game to go from but I'm not taking 'one of the best footballing sides in England' from it TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST WITH YOU, BLACK CAT GYPSY. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Only got today's game to go from but I'm not taking 'one of the best footballing sides in England' from it TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST WITH YOU, BLACK CAT GYPSY. :lol:

There is delusion, and then there is insanity. I watched bits and actually thought some of their overlapping play was okay and the second goal was well taken. But the overall quality from both sides was light years behind the Premiership, let alone the top 4 teams. 

Oh well, Fulham should be a cinch! :lol:

• Haha 4

:lol: They’re tragic, let them have it as it’ll only make them even fucking angrier when it inevitably goes tits up.

Hope they enjoyed winning the nappy ripper derby, it’s the only one they’re going to get for the foreseeable. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6