Gone Fishing

The Fish

He's fucking clueless.

For the recod I've never refered to anyone as a messiah. Except myself, of course,

It's one of those things that, as soon as you hear someone say it, you know they know absolutely fuck all about the club or it's supporters

Was talking to a lad earlier who said he reckons if we get in the CL we would sign too many players for too much money and start to struggle

Clearly hasn't spent even a minute paying attention to us in the last few years

I've put the answers up, but because I'm using an old version of Internet explorer, the formatting gone to shit, if one of the Mods wouldn't mind tidying it up, I'd be grateful.

OK we were never going to win that one - we carry no goal threat whatsoever - but Newcastle are a class act. They are better than we are in every aspect of the game. They have unearthed several top class performers this season. Don't know how far they have been lucky with their signings but give them credit, we were beaten by a much better team.

The inevitable success of craftsmen with flair and class over the belaboured efforts of pedestrian journeymen.

Right, Fuckos, Wigan.

You're 3rd in the form guide and have taken the scalps of the 2 of the top 3 and decent midtable outfits like Stoke and Liverpool. Is it simply the shadow of relegation that's spurred on your players, or is there another factor?

A lot of fans appreciate the style that Wigan play and are worried about will be able to provide the best pies in the premier league next season?

Positives are hard to come by in a season that may end in relegation, but surely the performances of Moses and McCarthy have provided a little sunshine? Just how good are they?

If Wigan go down, which players do you expect to leave the club?

Has Martinez done a good job on the whole and do you see him being snapped up/jumping ship if you go down?

The relationship between Roberto Martinez and your owner seems a genuine friendship, Should Whelan have been more cut-throat and brought in another man earlier on?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

What's a realistic aim for Wigan next season? Where do Wigan need to strengthen to achieve this?

Who has been your player of the season?

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Wigan, one without)

Which away fans have impressed you the most/least?

What do you predict the score to be?

Edited by The Fish

"You've had some good results and impressive performances of late. Do you ever wonder what might have been if you'd played that way more often? Or is it only the threat of relegation that inspires such results?"

Apply your usual Fish magic to that question if you like.

Post the picture of the Sports Direct Christmas card. The one where Mike Ashley is heading a ball past Dave Whelan and through the door of a DW Sports outlet.

The question should simply read "How does this make you feel?"

"You've had some good results and impressive performances of late. Do you ever wonder what might have been if you'd played that way more often? Or is it only the threat of relegation that inspires such results?"

Apply your usual Fish magic to that question if you like.

19228420.jpg

Post the picture of the Sports Direct Christmas card. The one where Mike Ashley is heading a ball past Dave Whelan and through the door of a DW Sports outlet.

The question should simply read "How does this make you feel?"

:lol: Who are you, Jeremy Kyle?

A quick squint has told me that they don't think much of pardew, their idea of cracking atmosphere is to get an air horn in the ground (ffs :lol:) and that not many people post on there.

Best of luck, fish my lad. ;)

I go where I'm needed

Aye, there's always this "who does he think he is? Coming over here, asking us QUESTIONS!!!!!???!!111???" sort of vibe.

There was that one time where that Liverpool fan came over, asked us questions politely, we answered in turn and then we discovered he'd edited his responses to make us look like a bunch of dipshits so he got it. Billy Castell, Andy and FCUM are/were all good crack.

Not helping themselves here, like.

Looking like a bunch of small-time tossers at the moment. Bloody rugby town.

Seen what's riled them about Pardew?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/04/24/pardew-s-plea-to-wigan-athletic-over-away-seats-72703-30824762/

basically hoping they double our allocation so we could have 8-9,000 Geordies down there, signing off with a cheeky "They could probably do with the money" :lol: