Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£24mil and £12mil a season for a player who has probably just had his peak season in his career. Mental money

If he gets injured this season or if City still take the title that's got to go down as Fergie's biggest fail in his career.

On the other hand, if they win the League and/or the CL, £24mil will look like a bargain

£24mil and £12mil a season for a player who has probably just had his peak season in his career. Mental money

If he gets injured this season or if City still take the title that's got to go down as Fergie's biggest fail in his career.

On the other hand, if they win the League and/or the CL, £24mil will look like a bargain

On the other other hand, Carrol was £35m

I was thinking that but looking at their team I think he will do well and surprise a lot this season.

Juan-Sebastian-Veron-Manc-001.jpg

I dunno who tweeted it, but for the past 3 season Saha has actually played over 30 games a season, so not that injuary prone.

1. Who tweeted this?

2. Why have you chose to believe something that is, quite clearly, wrong?

Signing Saha has desperation written all over it. I can't believe he'll be anything like the force he was at the age of 34.

:lol:

I read that as "...anything like the force he was when he was 34"

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/agreement-with-arsenal-for-song

Agreement with Arsenal for Song

www.fcbarcelona.cat

08/18/2012 18:00

FC Barcelona has agreed a deal with Arsenal FC for the transfer of Alex Song to the Camp Nou. The fee is 19 million euros

The Cameroon international midfielder will sign for the next five seasons with a release clause of 80 million euros

On Monday he’ll have a medical and then join the rest of the squad for the official team presentation at the Gamper

Massive loss for Arsenal that. Thought Song was as important for them as RVP last year.

Only in the sense it was him who scooped balls forward for him. Take RVP out the team and Song goes back to being shite.

Absolutely mental that Barca are paying so much money for him!

Only in the sense it was him who scooped balls forward for him. Take RVP out the team and Song goes back to being shite.

67% of the goals were scored or provided by those two. I think Song is a huge loss.

I have to agree that he is overpriced.

Spurs will need to really invest. Not enough quality in that squad to even finish above Liverpool ;)