Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal are wasting so much money this summer.

They have.

If RVP stays and Arsenal go with a front three of RVP, Podolski and Giroud they will do very very well.

I actually think the could still do very well with just the latter two should RVP leave.

RE Rodwell. I have always thought he looked a quality player in the making but injury had curtailed his progress. Moving to City is actually a good move. He will have to fight it out with top quality CM's which will only aid his development. Plus with the likes of Hart, Richards, Barry, Johnson and Milner around him it will do his push for the England squad wonders imo.

Can see him playing a good few games for them should he stay fit and when Yaya goes to the ACON.

They have.

If RVP stays and Arsenal go with a front three of RVP, Podolski and Giroud they will do very very well.

I actually think the could still do very well with just the latter two should RVP leave.

RE Rodwell. I have always thought he looked a quality player in the making but injury had curtailed his progress. Moving to City is actually a good move. He will have to fight it out with top quality CM's which will only aid his development. Plus with the likes of Hart, Richards, Barry, Johnson and Milner around him it will do his push for the England squad wonders imo.

Can see him playing a good few games for them should he stay fit and when Yaya goes to the ACON.

So have they wasted money or not?

Who Arsenal? No. Man City? No.

I dont quite get why you even ask the question when i have said Arsenal have spent well. :glare:

Arsenal are wasting so much money this summer.

They have.

So....

Man Utd agree £24m deal to buy Van Persie, muitple sources and you've probably already read about it by the time you reach this thread.

Apparentely Song has been told he can leave as Wenger is "disgusted" by his attitude.

I'd feel sorry for Arsenal but one look at their incomings and I'm suddenly jealous of them.