Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its from RAWK. We saw the same comparisons on adam and henderson last season.

Liverpool fans already hail Allen as the second coming of Xavi :lol:

Should be fairy amusing when he starts distributing Hollywood shitballs left and right

I think it is scandalous that despite brendan promising the swansea board upon leaving that he would not poach of there players he has done so at the first opportunity. gonna get quite a reception at the liberty next season i reckon #wanker

I think it is scandalous that despite brendan promising the swansea board upon leaving that he would not poach of there players he has done so at the first opportunity. gonna get quite a reception at the liberty next season i reckon #wanker

Deal only stood if no one else went for the players, someone else made a bid for Allen so Rodgers went in.

Where's the stat on the comparison for price?

2222 sideways/backwards passes. Do you think any Liverpool supporters actually watched Swansea play last season? Excluding their own games, highly doubtful.

Where's the stat on the comparison for price?

2222 sideways/backwards passes. Do you think any Liverpool supporters actually watched Swansea play last season? Excluding their own games, highly doubtful.

I think Brendan Rodgers has addressed the problem with some lateral thinking

moray.jpg

Why are you so obsessive about us? You have a very ugly mind and god help anyone who betters you in the workplace or social side of life, lies seem to be your stock in trade.

I was one of the ST boycotters under Hodgson just like thousands of others. He was appointed for the wrong reasons, he showed no sign of building up a manager/fan relationship, his interviews were the most cringeworthy I've heard from a manager and on top of that he had the team playing the most turgid football I've ever seen LFC play. If he'd been appointed because he was the best man for the job the fans would have stuck with him, he wasn't, he was appointed because he was a yes man, and I have no regret in helping to get rid of him.

You've peddled the attendances shiiite for a long time now. Our averages don't show a great deal of change over the years but for some reason you go to the trouble of looking up single gates to try and add more bile to your bigoted views. It would hardly be regular 30,000 gates under Houllier if the averages are pretty much the same each season of his tenure.

http://www.european-...tnclub/live.htm

Your research into Man U's attendances and the locality of their fans is admirable, proving yet again that your aptitude for creating your own myths is as strong as ever.

Man United have been the best supported club for a long time and all credit to them, but attendances don;t interest me that much, I leave that to people like yourself who wear it as a badge because they've got nothing else to shout about. Me, I'm more bothered that Man U may take over our 8 European trophy haul.

The London clubs seem to be among the best supported of all time, although Everton have a great showing in the early days.

http://www.european-...tnengleague.htm

If you bouycotted due to Woys interviews I take it you must ran a mile after the embarrassing shite that Kenny spouted!

Another young lad's career down the pan there.

Thought he could have done quite well at Man U, or if he'd stayed at Everton for a few more years, but you just can't seem him holding down any kind of regular 1st team football at City

Found a comparison between Joe Allen and Xavi/Iniesta. Unfortunately its in spanish..

Xavi e Iniesta son absolutamente brillantes. Joe Allen.... hahaha

Edited by Lake Bells tits