Best Of Youtube

MattM4

I love Eastbound and down!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Here's a short clip of my son racing our own new hotrod Tigra last weekend. (taken frm his new in car camera)

:D cool

Wacky- No not on that short straight! The cars are quick there.

M.F. Yeah he's pretty good for a rookie....won the Bristol points title last season and he'd never raced before! He had an established car to use though, his Dads :D

That was the first time he'd tried out the on board camera, he will re-position it for next meeting, pretty good though. A bloody shame he got caught £25 for customs charges when he bought it.. :razz:

Awesome Night :nufc:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Bugger. If i'd known you and your family were involved in racing earlier Toonraider I could've pestered the life out of you for an interview for my final project :nufc:

Oh no what a shame, you could have interviewed my son or hubby. Hubby has built race cars for himself and others for years! He's raced national hot rods all over the country on short oval tracks plus a few mile oval events too. Im sure our racing website is in my profile http://www.loramracing.co.uk/ Even better our best friend was chief truckie For Williams F1 test team and before that at Arrows, I'd have got you an interview with him for a real inside look at F1. Still could...although unfortunately he (and most of the others in the test team) were recently made redundant due to the new 'no testing' rules in F1.

What are you doing then? And what was yoiur final project?

Edited by Toonraider

Bugger. If i'd known you and your family were involved in racing earlier Toonraider I could've pestered the life out of you for an interview for my final project ;)

Oh no what a shame, you could have interviewed my son or hubby. Hubby has built race cars for himself and others for years! He's raced national hot rods all over the country on short oval tracks plus a few mile oval events too. Im sure our racing website is in my profile http://www.loramracing.co.uk/ Even better our best friend was chief truckie For Williams F1 test team and before that at Arrows, I'd have got you an interview with him for a real inside look at F1. Still could...although unfortunately he (and most of the others in the test team) were recently made redundant due to the new 'no testing' rules in F1.

What are you doing then? And what was yoiur final project?

Had to make a magazine and I opted for motor sport.