What will happen this summer and January

LeazesMag

1. fits in well with Douglas not being available until the end of August .

Disclaimer: I am not ITK. Any predictions I make that align with transfer rumors is purely coincidental and should not be taken as confirmation of those rumors.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the current first team will stay, bar Guthrie who will go to Southampton. Ba's clause will be matched by several clubs but he'll sign a clauseless new contract.

The fringers to move on.

We'll sign Douglas in August, Amalfitano will come in and we'll also sign Pieters.

Silly money offers will be accepted for whoever they for, I'm talking £20-30m.

Whoever is sold will be replaced within the guidelines of the clubs transfer policy, the same policy that has us in 4th with four games left.

Tiote and Krul may well be prime targets but the form of many of our players will rightly attract attention. I think champions league will encourage those that may have their heads turned want to stay.

Ashley is renowned for paying big bonuses, champions league could mean a fortune for our players if their pay is performance related which would be another reason to stay, the team spirit in the club isn't to be discounted either as a reason players want to stay.

I hope we only sell players who can be replaced with better ones that will improve both the first 11 and the bench but in reality we all know every player has a price

We will retain the services of; Krul, Colo, S.Taylor, Santon, HBA, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas, Cisse from the first team. I think Ashley will look at these players as the clubs crown jewels. The only way we'd sell is if we received a staggering fee a la Carroll.

Simpson & Guthrie will either sign on the dotted line or be sold for a moderate fee

We'll pick up some young hungry squad players

any crown jewels we lose will be replaced by someone scouted by G.Carr and his band of merry men.

I think Ba will stay, but I'm willing to admit that's as much hope as it is head.

Shola Ameobi will sign a new 4 year deal.

All of the current first team will stay, bar Guthrie who will go to Southampton. Ba's clause will be matched by several clubs but he'll sign a clauseless new contract.

The fringers to move on.

We'll sign Douglas in August, Amalfitano will come in and we'll also sign Pieters.

Deal, now make sure it happens. Thanks in advance

Pardew will die tragically in an auto-erotic asphyxiation accident in Gutierrez's bedroom cupboard, where he was watching Jonas' wife getting changed. Ameobi will step up and become player/manager, signing a new 15 year contract. He will sell HBA, Tiote, Cabaye, Ba, and Cisse for between £20-30 million each, and the rest of the squad, except for his brother, for lower fees. He will rebuild the squad using only his relatives, and use the £130 million generated in transfer fees to buy hats.

I predict some bigwig will pay 30-40m for Cisse, he is that good and im terrified of losing him.

If we do let a first teamer or 2 go for big money I expect we will spend more than otherwise, but we will not spend all of it, or close to.

We will sign a couple of upgrades on the first team, but wont go nuts. At least 1 defender.

At the end of the day I dont think the club is in any rush, and if the "right deals" arent there they wont go nuts. But if they are they could spend a fair amount.

I hope and think we will get Hoilett, and one of Mbiwa/Douglas.

I think whatever happens the squad will get stronger before next season is over.

Edited by nortoon

At the start of 12/13 I'd guess....

1. Coloccini/ S Taylor will be our first choice centre backs.
  2. Danny Simpson will be our first choice RB.
  3. Sports Direct will be the stadium sponsor.
  4. LM will not be happy with what has been spent.

If this is the case then I`ll be very unhappy as well tbh. Steven Taylor has proven time and time again he is too injury-prone to be a bonafide first choice, and if Simpson is still first choice then I can see another season of "protecting the right back".

I think we will upgrade on simpson in summer and get another CB in

He will be England Manager for the next world cup, nailed on.

that's a long time away yet in football, but it means he is going to do well if that is the case.

Pardew said on Talksport that he can't see any job taking him away from us atm. The England job isn't worth having if you want to improve your career anyway IMO, the current crop are almost impossible to manage as a collective.

The 5 or 6 million a year ensures very few, is any, would turn it down.

Wasnt Pardew meant to be on 500k?

The 5 or 6 million a year ensures very few, is any, would turn it down.

Wasnt Pardew meant to be on 500k?

Depends if he's motivated by the cash. It's a hard offer to turn down but just look at the last 10 years or so of England management. We took Capello, one of the best managers of this generation, and basically turned him into a joke because the media overrate us to a daft degree. Pardew's a young manager, will have a growing reputation if he continues this sort of work and the England job fucks managers over tbh. Think he's astute enough to knock it back.

the england job is like the chelsea one at the moment, toxic due to player power and the media

once terry/lampard/gerrard/ferdinand go someone new might get a chance to do something decent

the england job is like the chelsea one at the moment, toxic due to player power and the media

once terry/lampard/gerrard/ferdinand go someone new might get a chance to do something decent

New generation of complete winnets like Wilshere and Ashley Young doesn't inspire much hope though. Wilshere is a cracking player though.

If offered I think Pardew would be sensible to leave it to someone else (probably Redknapp) to try pick the bones out of the likes of Terry, Cole, Lampard, Gerrard and while it's [invevitably] going proper tits-up and the likes of them are retiring from international football, he could have a great couple more years with us, then take it starting with a new crop of players. That would be my plan if I was him.

Anyway... before January I would have said that this summer will see anyone we have of value having any reasonable bids gleefully accepted, with cheaper alternatives coming in. But I do wonder now whether whatever drove Ashley to buy us to begin with has been rekindled. January suggests it might have. We'll see.

the thing is, you can see wanting to work with the likes of beckham, shearer, neville, scholes etc the previous top players for the country

would anyone WANT to manage the pack of cunts around now?