Soccer Aid

Toonraider

Well if we can have a thread for the Eurovision we can have one for Soccer Aid. Actually these matches have been quite watchable in the past. Program starts 6pm Sunday 27th May ITV1, not sure what time kick off is, probably 7.30pm.

Full line up....

'Playing for England will be: John Bishop, Marvin Humes, Jason Isaacs, Paddy McGuinness, Aston Merrygold, Olly Murs, Mark Owen, Ben Shephard, Jamie Theakston and Jonathan Wilkes with Robbie Williams as Captain. They will be joined by football legends Graeme Le Saux, Martin Keown, Kevin Phillips, David Seaman, Teddy Sheringham and Des Walker. Sam Allardyce will be the Manager with Peter Reid as Assistant Manager and Bradley Walsh as Coach.

Playing for Rest of the World will be: Gerard Butler, Joe Calzaghe, Will Ferrell, Woody Harrelson, Patrick Kielty, James McAvoy, Mike Myers, Ed Norton, Sergio Pizzorno and Gordon Ramsay with Michael Sheen as Captain. They will be joined by football legends Hernan Crespo, Roy Keane, Clarence Seedorf, Jaap Stam, Edwin Van Der Sar and Freddie Ljunberg. Kenny Dalglish will be the Manager with Ian Rush as Assistant Manager and Eric Harrison as Coach'

Edited by Toonraider

I hope someone kicks that John Bishop in the knackers, I can't stand the twat.

And how the hell can rat boy Phillips be called a football legend ?

I'll still be watching.

That JLS rat is the sort of player every one hates in Sunday League. Shooting at every opportunity and hitting row z every time. Thinks he can play too

At least he's spared us the backflips so far.

I enjoyed the match, mind my weekend viewing consisted of Eurovision and Soccer Aid. The sun was shining, the burgers were burning and the beer was flowing. :jonas:

It was quite entertaining, if you take it for what it was supposed to be. That first goal from the hippie, whoever he plays guitar for and whatever his name is, was very good and beat Seaman completely.

He was interviewed before with his tracksuit unzipped to his belly button and nothing on underneath. I have an irrational hatred of him

Irrational? Nah.

It was quite entertaining, if you take it for what it was supposed to be. That first goal from the hippie, whoever he plays guitar for and whatever his name is, was very good and beat Seaman completely.

'Serge Pizzorno' is his stage name and he can play a bit. For what it's worth apart from the goal he didn't do much, however if you score that goal past an ex international with 70 caps + I don't think you really have to.

I caught the last 20 minutes or so. An enjoyable enough kick about that was absolutely ruined by the bizarre decision to have Dave Berry co-presenting, taking far too much pleasure in telling every player that 'Gordon Ramsey has been taken to hospital, whaddya think about that?'.

Dick.

I was fairly sure it was just a stage name. :lol:

He name according to the font of all knowledge that is Wikipedia is Sergio Lorenzo "Serge" Pizzorno. Still no idea why he was playing for ROW.

He name according to the font of all knowledge that is Wikipedia is Sergio Lorenzo "Serge" Pizzorno. Still no idea why he was playing for ROW.

Strange, with a good English name like that.