NUFC Pre Season 2012 - 2013

Christmas Tree

I just think he's shite.

Fergie doesn't let many good players leave Man Utd unless you pay the 80million.

In fact I can't think of that many players who have left Man Utd and went on the better things, Keith Gillespie was good for us to be fair.

And maybe Forlan ?

Not many more.

Not in the premier league anyway.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's sheer class that Jonas & Colo attended that game, great to see first team players supporting the younger lads.

Also how much does Willie Donachie look like Englebert Humperdink in that interview?

What a goal by Abeid, WHAT a goal. Proper goal that. Shearer would've been proud, not enough players can cleanly strike a ball, the keeper never even saw it. Very encouraging.

Guest CabayeAye

What a goal by Abeid, WHAT a goal. Proper goal that. Shearer would've been proud, not enough players can cleanly strike a ball, the keeper never even saw it. Very encouraging.

Nearly ripped the net off!

Hartlepool United FC ‏@Official_HUFC

Pools are to host Newcastle United in a pre season friendly at Victoria Park on Tuesday 7th August (7.30pm kick-off).