NUFC Pre Season 2012 - 2013

Christmas Tree

Do you ever stop complaining?

Only someone of your level of intelligence would construe my comments as always complaining.

( I put this in block letters so you could complain again) :finger:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marveaux will become one of our best player. Fact of life. I'm like a junior Graham Carr, he has everything you need, he just needs games, he's a potential NUFC player of the year and I bet you now he reaches AT LEAST Malouda's level.

Decent second half last night and hopefully Cisse's poor finishing is out of his system. I thought Braga were quite a good side just lacked a bit cutting edge. Two CL teams and two decent results. Time to put the foot down against Den Haag and Cardiff, so we're firing on all cylinders for the yids.

Have to agree on Marveaux. He looked good last night & last season before the groin injury. Will probably start every Europa game if he stays fit.

Sammy looked good too. I only watched the first half, bit late to stay up for a friendly, but the last half of the first half we got things together quite well I thought.

Marveaux will become one of our best player. Fact of life. I'm like a junior Graham Carr, he has everything you need, he just needs games, he's a potential NUFC player of the year and I bet you now he reaches AT LEAST Malouda's level.

He could play at Malouda's level but that won't be good enough for player of the season. ;)

I think Sammi Ameobi has come on a bundle since last season and is starting to look like a real asset.

I'm also liking James Tavernier and can see him definitely making a solid push for regular games this coming season.

Decent second half last night and hopefully Cisse's poor finishing is out of his system. I thought Braga were quite a good side just lacked a bit cutting edge. Two CL teams and two decent results. Time to put the foot down against Den Haag and Cardiff, so we're firing on all cylinders for the yids.

Didn't you say the same thing about obertan?

Tbf Marv has shown glimpses whenever he has played. Obertan has shown pace but little else. He's been getting plaudits (obertan) pre-season and I'm sure it's just to get the crowd off his back.

Silly writing Obertan off after one season. Just look how Perch turned it around.

Nice to have a bit of pace to bring on if we need it.

You have never seen Obertan play, have you CT? Come on, be honest.

Silly writing Obertan off after one season. Just look how Perch turned it around.

Nice to have a bit of pace to bring on if we need it.

Aye but Perch was stepping up to a different league. Obertan came from Man Utd and shut have been ready.

Guest CabayeAye

he doesn't see, to have pace either tbh

and it's not one season 37games in 3 years and he was average at bordeux and all

he's awful but as long as he never ever starts i'm not bothered

This pace thing is a myth. He get's left behind all the time. He really is an all round awful player. League 2 standard at best.

I don't think he's great by any means but I think he'll do ok this season. Has pace IMO and has shown he can be good on the ball at times.

Whether Pardew can get any consistency out of him is a different matter, but if he can I think he'll make a canny sub.

This pace thing is a myth. He get's left behind all the time. He really is an all round awful player. League 2 standard at best.

He's one of the fastest players in English football.....when he hasn't got the ball. It's a real skill running at pace with the ball, but he's still young, he played 40 times for Man Utd, I'm not giving up hope.

Personally think he's too mentally weak to make it for us.

Happy to be proved wrong of course.

I just think he's shite.

Fergie doesn't let many good players leave Man Utd unless you pay the 80million.

In fact I can't think of that many players who have left Man Utd and went on the better things, Keith Gillespie was good for us to be fair.

And maybe Forlan ?

Not many more.

He's one of the fastest players in English football.....when he hasn't got the ball. It's a real skill running at pace with the ball, but he's still young, he played 40 times for Man Utd, I'm not giving up hope.

SAF did and I doubt he regrets it for one minute.