Club Shop

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been looking at the clubs online shop, they are really ramping up the amount of stock they sell. Down to Ashley possibly?

Some it is actually wearable too which makes a change

321991.jpg

:lol:

Seriously?

edit; I bet that's Taylor modelling this one too

Edited by Monroe Transfer

:lol:

Seriously?

edit; I bet that's Taylor modelling this one too

Don't understand these t-shirts. How often are you going to show off the Cisse image? Can't be many people who go round Ravanelli-style unless they're a massive penis.

Don't understand these t-shirts. How often are you going to show off the Cisse image? Can't be many people who go round Ravanelli-style unless they're a massive penis.

Could be aimed at the postmen market who celebrate every time they deliver their mail.

You'll have to ask J69 I'm afraid, he thinks it's "actually wearable".

Edited by Monroe Transfer

aye, post up some of the wearable clobber. Do they still do polo shirts with the crest on? :lol:

The people in this thread obviously don't remember the clubs first venture into leisure wear in the 90s'. The club used to put on fashion shows with Shaka, Ginola, Howey etc.

Half the blokes on here pretending to be the heights of fashion are the same ones who have said they are going to buy the new replica shirt when it comes out man :lol:

I would happily wear the top one, and a couple of others are alright too.

There's nothing particularly 'discreet' about those eh - Ashley's stamp all over .

If you're gonna be a bear - be a grisly .

Got to admire his opportunism with the 'knock something up for the Olympics' like .

He should do one with the Ameobis recreating the 1968 Black Power podium salute . That I'd buy . :lol:

There's nothing particularly 'discreet' about those eh - Ashley's stamp all over .

If you're gonna be a bear - be a grisly .

Got to admire his opportunism with the 'knock something up for the Olympics' like .

He should do one with the Ameobis recreating the 1968 Black Power podium salute . That I'd buy . :lol:

That would be class!

Sammy and Shola. AMEOBI POWER!

220px-Carlos-Smith.jpg

Edited by J69