Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't take tablets. Do you?

Perhaps you should. Honestly, you're getting worse: you now don't even think we can measure the distance to the moon? :lol:

Wolfy, why do you believe in bacteria when you can't see them?

Perhaps you should. Honestly, you're getting worse: you now don't even think we can measure the distance to the moon? :lol:

Wolfy, why do you believe in bacteria when you can't see them?

You tell me how we measure the distance to the moon?

Unless you want to go with the pathetic pretence of men putting a mirror on it lol.

Tell me how we measured the distance to the moon before the fake men putting the fake mirrors on it lol.

Bacteria can be seen Renton, come on man stop being naive and silly.

You tell me how we measure the distance to the moon?

Unless you want to go with the pathetic pretence of men putting a mirror on it lol.

Tell me how we measured the distance to the moon before the fake men putting the fake mirrors on it lol.

Bacteria can be seen Renton, come on man stop being naive and silly.

They have a giant tape measure they attach to the shuttle at Cape Canaveral.

It's easy to calculate the distance of the moon using two observers on the surface and simple trigonometry. Do you deny this?

I can't see bacteria, can you?

You cannot calculate the distance to the moon using 2/3/4/5 or an infinite amount of observers.

Yes I can see bacteria.

Through a microscope. Stop being silly man.

You cannot see atoms, they are a figment of the imagination, made up to fit a bogus theory of amazing nuclear power and such.

I don't believe you've seen bacteria through a microscope. They're far too small to be visible on a microscope you'd find in a school. So come on, when did you use this high powered microscope?

I don't believe you've seen bacteria through a microscope. They're far too small to be visible on a microscope you'd find in a school. So come on, when did you use this high powered microscope?

It all depends on the bacteria. You don;t need any super dooper microscope to see certain bacteria Renton, I'm sure you know this and if you don't then maybe pay a bit more attention.

It all depends on the bacteria. You don;t need any super dooper microscope to see certain bacteria Renton, I'm sure you know this and if you don't then maybe pay a bit more attention.

Bacteria around us are in the micron range or less. Do come on then, tell me when and where you saw bacteria; it's a simple question. Google ain't going to help you here you fibber.

Bacteria around us are in the micron range or less. Do come on then, tell me when and where you saw bacteria; it's a simple question. Google ain't going to help you here you fibber.

I see bacteria through a MICROSCOPE Renton. Unlike your view of an atom you claimed lol

I don't need google to know what I see but then again my point isn't anything to do with bacteria, it's bullshit atoms and bullshit nuclear power and bullshit moon landings and all other space bullshit.

You cannot take me down on this so you try other avenues like bacteria, which is very tame.

Try a bit harder or admit defeat.

You can see atoms through a microscope too.

Once again, when and where have you personally seen bacteria through a microscope? Or are you going to admit you're lying?

You cannot see atoms through a microscope, they are made up to fit a criteria and they are made up for that very purpose, so that no one can challenge what they actually do. It's clever really. It's like God. People pray to their God and believe their God helps them because they have faith that he's there, just the same as people believe in atom bombs and atomic power.

I've seen bacteria thousands of times in a lab. Now you can call me a liar a billion times if you want but there's your answer.

You're a micobiologist now? Who doesn't believe in atoms? :lol:

No, you're a sad deluded liar.

I never said I was a microbiologist, you said that. You need to stop putting words into your own mouth to fit your own criteria.

Now like I said before young man. You can call me a liar a billion times but at least try and understand why you are doing it, there's a good little chap. :lol:

You've seen bacteria thousands of times through a microscope though. I can't think of any profession that would do this other than a microbiologist. Either enlighten me or you're a massive liar. :lol:

Renton.

I could be on the dole...a lorry driver...a bin man..a microbiologist..a chemist...a fake spaceman..a professional footballer playing for zultan athletic in the egyptian sand dune league...I could be Jack the rippers fake brother...I could be anything.

The issue is...you are sitting there guessing what I am while I'm sitting here not giving a flying fuck what you are lol.

Make your choice as to what I am and you can include professions I haven't even mentioned.

One thing I urge you not to do though. Do not get yourself so worked up that you start crying as it will make you frustrated and also make you look foolish in front of people that respect you on the INTERTETTY. :naughty:

Renton.

I could be on the dole...a lorry driver...a bin man..a microbiologist..a chemist...a fake spaceman..a professional footballer playing for zultan athletic in the egyptian sand dune league...I could be Jack the rippers fake brother...I could be anything.

The issue is...you are sitting there guessing what I am while I'm sitting here not giving a flying fuck what you are lol.

Make your choice as to what I am and you can include professions I haven't even mentioned.

One thing I urge you not to do though. Do not get yourself so worked up that you start crying as it will make you frustrated and also make you look foolish in front of people that respect you on the INTERTETTY. :naughty:

Well you've claimed in the past you're on the dole so if you're not you're a liar anyway. You're not a scientist unless you're a massive Wum though.

But why would you claim to see bacteria thousands of times and not back it up? Just seems a bit pointless. I'd prefer to discuss things with people who are honest in their convictions personally, and not blatant liars.

An in depth scrutinisation of whatever appears to have anomalies or discrepancies.

Well, that's not true, is it? You've not scrutinised any of your theories to any great depth. So many of them are "I don't know, but I believe" or similar. Like your theory about electromagnetism, or your relays of radio transmitters, or... well any of your theories.

Well you've claimed in the past you're on the dole so if you're not you're a liar anyway. You're not a scientist unless you're a massive Wum though.

But why would you claim to see bacteria thousands of times and not back it up? Just seems a bit pointless. I'd prefer to discuss things with people who are honest in their convictions personally, and not blatant liars.

Then do that. I'm not asking you to discuss anything with me. If you aren't comfortable discussing anything with me for whatever reasons you can think up, then put me on ignore or ignore my posts.

Either that, or stop trying to wind yourself up guessing what I do for a living or what I don't do.

If you feel inferior to me, then don;t because I'm just a normal lad and I can get on with anyone, even someone like you lol.

The choice is yours Renton and you are free to choose whatever path you choose with me as either way it's no skin off my nose.

Just don;t sit there pissing your pants and crying when someone doesn't think your way. :razz: