Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Well, that's not true, is it? You've not scrutinised any of your theories to any great depth. So many of them are "I don't know, but I believe" or similar. Like your theory about electromagnetism, or your relays of radio transmitters, or... well any of your theories.

I've scrutinised many things but I didn't say I know the ins and outs of it all. I merely question what appears to not ring entirely true.

I don't claim to know how the universe works and I don;t claim to know what explosives they used to bring down the towers. I also don;t know what the fake shuttle is made of as in what composites.

I don't know if Armstrong knew what he was getting into when he was selected for the moon mission.

I don't know exactly what goes on inside nuclear power plants.

What I do know, is....all of those things and more, have a lot of discrepancies and magic about them that make them appear what they are, so I question it and go in depth until I satisfy myself that it's plausible, true or a load of old cobblers.

It's as simple as that.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've scrutinised many things but I didn't say I know the ins and outs of it all. I merely question what appears to not ring entirely true.

I don't claim to know how the universe works and I don;t claim to know what explosives they used to bring down the towers. I also don;t know what the fake shuttle is made of as in what composites.

I don't know if Armstrong knew what he was getting into when he was selected for the moon mission.

I don't know exactly what goes on inside nuclear power plants.

What I do know, is....all of those things and more, have a lot of discrepancies and magic about them that make them appear what they are, so I question it and go in depth until I satisfy myself that it's plausible, true or a load of old cobblers.

It's as simple as that.

Again, that's not true.

You don't scrutinise things, you see something t5hat you doubt and decide that it's bollocks. Then hold that position and claim those that don't subscribe to your approach to the world are sheep or blind. Perfect example is the image of the atoms, you don't believe atoms exist (despite having zero proof to the contrary) and so you insulted Renton, inferring he's stupid for believing an image that portrays an atom.

Again, that's not true.

You don't scrutinise things, you see something t5hat you doubt and decide that it's bollocks. Then hold that position and claim those that don't subscribe to your approach to the world are sheep or blind. Perfect example is the image of the atoms, you don't believe atoms exist (despite having zero proof to the contrary) and so you insulted Renton, inferring he's stupid for believing an image that portrays an atom.

Insulted Renton hahahaha, give over man. :icon_lol:

You lads have hit me with every put down in the book so don't sit there playing the almighty and crying that I've insulted Renton. I'm fine with you lads having a pop at me, so let's not start crying eh.

Anyway...

I have good reason not to believe in atoms and it starts with some greek divvy deciding that nothing....yes...NOTHING..was a frigging atom and now, it's the energy of all energies lol.

Edited by wolfy

You lads have hit me with every put down in the book so don't sit there playing the almighty and crying that I've insulted Renton. I'm fine with you lads having a pop at me, so let's not start crying eh.

Anyway...

I have good reason not to believe in atoms and it starts with some greek divvy deciding that nothing....yes...NOTHING..was a frigging atom and now, it's the energy of all energies lol.

Democritus merely hypothesised that matter was not infinitely divisible, hence coining the word atom, which literally means indivisible. That's it, seriously. That's what's causing you to get so confused. :lol:

I'm waiting for this lad to slip up and call you "Rention"

Naah Fop was irritating, sometimes mendacious, and more than a little insane, but he was bright tbf. Unfortunately we've inherited wolfy as the resident whacko due to cut backs. :(

Anyway...

Calm down, I was stating fact, nothing else. You did insult Renton, that's undeniable.

As Renton says above, that Greek "divvy" didn't decide that "nothing" was an atom, he just believed there was a point at which you could no long divide matter.

By the way, atoms aren't "the energy of all energies" either, that's like saying coal is energy. There lies within it the potential to produce energy, but it's not energy.

oh and I reiterate, You haven't scrutinised anything in depth. You've decided you don't believe something and disregard any evidence provided that contradicts your position. Just like the Taliban.

Got me there genius.

I'm not really a genius. People just think I am due to my massive forehead. Weird really as, I think the fact that I go around nutting walls and flinging myself to the ground would make people think I'm nuts. LOLZER.

Whatever you think of Leazes, I'd have loved to have seen a Leazes vs. Wolfy debate :lol: not sure who would crack first!

From what I seen of Leazes, I thought he was a very good poster, which all boards need. It's a shame someone crying got him banned.

Whatever you think of Leazes, I'd have loved to have seen a Leazes vs. Wolfy debate :lol: not sure who would crack first!

They coincided. Leazes saw that wolfy was arguing with me so automatically joined forces with him. He did the same with Fop too, the most batshit insane poster this board ever had. Leazes never argued with fellow loons.

They coincided. Leazes saw that wolfy was arguing with me so automatically joined forces with him. He did the same with Fop too, the most batshit insane poster this board ever had. Leazes never argued with fellow loons.

So true, they always stick up for each other :lol:

Cheese, cheese, it sure tastes nice...I think I'll have some with my rice. I'll eat the rind and enjoy it too, even though it tastes like poo.

It's full of microbes...bacteria like...just like millions of stars or Chinese bikes.

Enjoy your cheese and biscuits, they are the things to eat...but just remember one big thing...they smell just like your feet.

There's dairylea and Cheddar...and lots of other choices....and if you feel the need to try, just ask and use your voices.

Bacteria's inside it......it spreads out far and wide, just take a look through your microscope, it has nowhere to hide.

So Renton lad.... you just take note and get your micro out, then rub your bell end on the kitchen top and this is what you'll shout.

" Oh mercy me, I am so wrong....bacteria is in view...and that's just off my bell end cheese achoo achoo achoo."

:razz: