Gary Barlow

JawD

I see him and his lass had a still born bairn. Fucking horrible that. There cant be many things worse. No idea if they knew there was a chance as Ive not read the story. Wouldnt wish this on anyone (actually after typing that its a pretty fucking stupid thing to say, like that point needs made...)

The little one was due this month and was born on Saturday morning already stillborn. Her name is Poppy.

Sometimes the baby dies in utero with no explanation and the mam has to deliver as normal and sometimes they die due to complications of birth (bleeding etc)

It's the most horrific thing, and something I have to deal with at work occasionally. It's indescribable.

RIP beautiful girl.

My GF's due date is Thursday so it didn't go down too well when she read it on yahoo yesterday.

It's one of those things that you can't imagine how bad it must feel until you go through it yourself and have to explain to your other children what happened etc.

My GF's due date is Thursday so it didn't go down too well when she read it on yahoo yesterday.

It's one of those things that you can't imagine how bad it must feel until you go through it yourself and have to explain to your other children what happened etc.

Good luck mate

All the best man.

Everything will be fine, good luck for the rest of your sleepless life!

She'll be fine Baggio. If she's booked at Gateshead, I'll mebbes see you there.

Aye, I had a 6 wiper the other night from my 2yo. But that was a solid (well, mashed tatty).

Now if I go back to when he was on milk. Fucking hell :lol: aye, congrats Baggio. Your fingernails will never smell the same for years.

I can only imagine he's had some sort of mental breakdown!? He surely knows he's going to get arrested for this.

I can't get my head around it. It wasn't just one comment, it was a torrent of abuse about dead babies all afternoon. He won't be safe to walk the streets