Which Toontasticers would you fancy a pint with?

The Fish

Pint  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parky's a glaring omission from that list

True, and LTB.

I'd like to enquire as to the policy employed in the selection of the list by The Fish....is it generally made up of members of what is euphamistically referred to on these boards as "the Trent posse"? I think this should be a matter of public record, as these individuals are suspected to be rogue elements and fifth colunmists :angry2:

True, and LTB.

I'd like to enquire as to the policy employed in the selection of the list by The Fish....is it generally made up of members of what is euphamistically referred to on these boards as "the Trent posse"? I think this should be a matter of public record, as these individuals are suspected to be rogue elements and fifth colunmists :angry2:

The list is as perpetual as this MB

True, and LTB.

Very few posse members on that list.

Looks to have died a quiet death much like the posse itself.

The original Trent Posse, was that mug who moved to America, Alex, Gemmill, Jonny, Sammy, Catmag, Chez, Midds, Isegrim, Jill, is that it?

The original Trent Posse, was that mug who moved to America, Alex, Gemmill, Jonny, Sammy, Catmag, Chez, Midds, Isegrim, Jill, is that it?

Aye, and a few others and occasionally peripheral people such as myself. Also a few from NO. Shit tip of a pub now, don't even open the upstairs bar on match days normally.

I'd be happy to sink a few with most on here tbh.

iirc, I arranged to meet Meenzer and Fish when I was working in Greenwich but had to cancel as we had to go to back up country.

( That's what I told them anyway, a man has to keep his street cred up you know ;) )

And where's Cath and Trophyshy? Both would be decent gargle buddys I reckon, for quite different reasons obviously.

Can't believe KSA only has one vote mind. He's be mint. Like going for a pint with Phil Cool.

I voted for everyone, because it's true. (Even myself. It'd be a shame if I wasn't there for it.)

Chez,Alex,Meenz,Gemmill,Kitman,Poot,NothernGimp,Midds,SuperDuperBrankoStupar,Madras,Nicos,MF,Stevie,2Jeeps.

Definitely not the Fish.

Edited by Park Life