Atromitos Athens v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Where did you hear that?

Genuinely interested, especially if Campbell goes.

Maybe we don't need a new striker after all...

RE Vuckic... http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=haris-vuckic-expected-to-be-handed-chance-against-atromitos%26method=full%26objectid=31647972%26siteid=72703-name_page.html

RE Campbell... http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=geordie-young-gun-adam-campbell-in-line-for-action%26method=full%26objectid=31647964%26siteid=72703-name_page.html

Its good if we have Sameobi and Campbell ready to train with and push the first team but with only Ba, Cisse and Shola we definitely need at least one new striker.

I'd have Jordan Rhodes.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

I'd like to see:

--------------------Krul

Tavernier Williamson Perch Raylor

-------------------Anita

---------------Bigi Amalfitano

Obertan---------------------Marveuax

--------------------Ba

Aye, but its not the prem its a second rate europe comp qualifier so its doubtful anyone (bar maybe greece) will show it, right?

With a Premier League team in it.

Depends on your experience I suppose but I have always got on really well with the Greeks, probably because I look a little 'foreign' :D

So you fell for a Greek with a "gift", never mind, think of the child benefit

Tickets for the home leg of Newcastle's Europa League fourth qualifying round tie against Atromitos are now on sale to season ticket holders and Members.

Monday, 20th August and Tuesday, 21st August will see tickets sold exclusively to season ticket holders and Members before they go on full general sale from Wednesday, 22nd August.

Prices are £15 for adults and £5 concessions, with bar areas priced at £20 and £10 respectively for the match, which will be played on Thursday, 30th August (kick-off 8pm).

The Club will initially be selling lower bowl seats only, with no level seven admission and selected other areas also not available pending ticket sales.

All tickets will be in the form of paper tickets - there will be no card uploads for this game.

Apparently on PremierSportsTV Sky 428 £9.99 per month. Minimum 2 month contract.

Hopefully the switched on Boozers can get it on.

Not on that we would have to pay more to view this.

Line-up predictions? I'm guessing 4-5-1/4-3-3

Mine:

GK: Elliot

LB: Raylor

CB: Curtis Good

CB: Mike Williamson

RB :Gosliing?

LM: Marveux

CM: Anita

CM: Amalfitano

CM: Abeid?

RM: Obertain