Best way to Bruge?

bobbyshinton

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this on ESPN but does that also mean I can see it on my free Sky?

Babysitting tonight so the pubs out and I cant bear the thought of going back to streams??? Thats so 2010.

From .com

UK TV: Live on ESPN (NB: anyone trying to watch that channel via the SkyGo service will find out that due to contractual restrictions it's not available).

NE Radio: Live commentary on BBC Newcastle

If I was there I'd probably catch the train to Ghent tbh.

Antwerp and Brussels are canny. If you ignore the fact it feels like you're in Istanbul, Brussels is good. The people are real, they get pissed, I like Belgium and I like Belgians.

Antwerp and Brussels are canny. If you ignore the fact it feels like you're in Istanbul, Brussels is good. The people are real, they get pissed, I like Belgium and I like Belgians.

Aye but Ghent's a lot closer and I haven't been ;) It's meant to be good though. I've been to Brussels like.

Sounds a bit snobby but I'd just probably like to extricate myself from Newcastle's pissed-up travelling support for a couple of hours. They're great when you're at the match but sometimes they can do your heed in. I like Belgium too fwiw. Funny place but I like it. They do chocolate, chips and beer well, I'll give them that.

Aye but Ghent's a lot closer and I haven't been ;) It's meant to be good though. I've been to Brussels like.

Sounds a bit snobby but I'd just probably like to extricate myself from Newcastle's pissed-up travelling support for a couple of hours. They're great when you're at the match but sometimes they can do your heed in. I like Belgium too fwiw. Funny place but I like it. They do chocolate, chips and beer well, I'll give them that.

It is a funny place like. I loved Charleroi and Liege even though they're in Wallonia which is supposed to be the shit part, it just feels real, like a Yorkshire away but 10 times more interesting and 10 times better beer. Brussels is fantastic but it's shops and shopping centres are 25 years behind wors. Belgium is 100 times less stuffy than France, and while I love Holland it's too pretty, it's just like look we're fat cunts, we're not that good looking we like beer, football, chips and gambling (there's Ladbrokes everywhere). Right up my strasse is Belgium. Agree with the keeping away from the toon fans for a bit like, I must be getting snobby too, especially keeping away from the cocks oot if you love the toon cringeworthy element. They could have their hands full today like, because it would be no surprise if Feyenoord turn out as they did in Breda and Alkmaar.

It is a funny place like. I loved Charleroi and Liege even though they're in Wallonia which is supposed to be the shit part, it just feels real, like a Yorkshire away but 10 times more interesting and 10 times better beer. Brussels is fantastic but it's shops and shopping centres are 25 years behind wors. Belgium is 100 times less stuffy than France, and while I love Holland it's too pretty, it's just like look we're fat cunts, we're not that good looking we like beer, football, chips and gambling (there's Ladbrokes everywhere). Right up my strasse is Belgium. Agree with the keeping away from the toon fans for a bit like, I must be getting snobby too, especially keeping away from the cocks oot if you love the toon cringeworthy element. They could have their hands full today like, because it would be no surprise if Feyenoord turn out as they did in Breda and Alkmaar.

I was at Venice airport once flying back to London and there was a queue for a flight next to ours. Just looking at them I would've put money on them being British as they were proper clips. The flight was to Brussels.

I was at Venice airport once flying back to London and there was a queue for a flight next to ours. Just looking at them I would've put money on them being British as they were proper clips. The flight was to Brussels.

:lol:

That sums it up beautifully, I was expecting someone saying I was generalising. I got a ticket off a tout for 40 quid for England v Romania in Charleroi. His pants were too big for him, you could see his bum cheeks sticking out of his trousers, he was about 5st overweight, unshaven, looked hungover, and was a grumpy fucka. I could've been in Sheffield or Manchester.

I will say their chips are fantastic, better than you get in the South of England, proper chips, but what they do with fish is disturbing. My fish was almost blue, and they put it on a stick!

• 3 weeks later...