Newcastle United v Bordeaux

Christmas Tree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange to laud Fergies crossing abilities in the press and then start him at full back mind.Would rather have played Obertan on the right and Tav at LB so Fergie could play LW

I think he might work better from deep as he'll get more space.

;)

Guest CanadianJack

:lol:

How many items of clothing do you own with the Maple Leaf on them ;)

Be honest aay!

Honestly? I used to own a Maple Leafs top when I was a kid (I'm really an Oilers fan).

Fucking aay?! :lol:

I'd like a fourth. We've gotten to 3 goals a number of times under Pardew but seem to take it easy after that and I don't think we've scored more than 3 against top flight opposition since West Ham 2 seasons ago. Time to up that GD.

Tried a couple of silly speculative efforts from range because there's no pressure on us to score, even though there's been options on the ball. We're in complete and utter control now and they've just taken their best striker off.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Can't believe the difference in playing styles we deploy when playing in Europe as well. I know it's not as faced pace as the Premier League but it really couldn't be more opposite than the way we've played in the league this season.

Urgh, couldn't we have taken Cisse off and given Sammy a game?

Bit worried about Sammy tbh.

edit; thinking about that, taking Tiote off is a good call and it'd be pointless sticking Sammy up there with Shola and Cisse, don't want ot risk him getting a silly second yellow and it'll make him fresher for the Man Utd game. Maybe Sammy would have got some gametime if Elliot hadn't had to have come off.

Edited by Monroe Transfer