Newcastle United v Bordeaux

Christmas Tree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest all of your strong players in Europe to prioritise the league to erm qualify for the same competition next year. Makes sense like.

Exactly. Underwhelmed this season with the way we are treating the things we have a realistic chance of winning. Not a happy bunny.

Taking my daughters for the first time tonight. Eldest, (10), doesn't really like football but is just going for something to do and will no doubt spend most of the time looking at her phone and will have no idea of the proper words to songs so she'll fit right in with the ultras then. The youngest, (7), really likes football/NUFC and is really excited for it. I'll be disappointed if they don't play in black & white for my bairns debut tonight.

For the record, my 'debut' was a 1-0 defeat to Shrewsbury in the 2nd division but after experiencing the terraces I was hooked. :D

Guest Your Name Here

first home game of KK's second season as manager? went to that in back of a transit with a few mates, most of which never went again until the entertainers period.

first home game of KK's second season as manager? went to that in back of a transit with a few mates, most of which never went again until the entertainers period.

Howman is 56 so its likely to have been when KK was playing ;)

Pardew seems to be suggesting that we'll play a decent team tonight and there is a lot of talk that Cabaye will start.

I fully expect Shola to start along with Cisse, probably Cabaye alongside Anita in the middle with Ferguson and Obertan wide.

The defence will be pretty much whoever is fit, so Williamson and Perch in the middle with Santon left and Tavernier/Simpson right. I can't see us risking Colo ahead of Sunday.

I think that Obertan aside, it's pretty much as strong a team as we could expect to put out given our injuries.

Howman is 56 so its likely to have been when KK was playing ;)

Cheeky twat. :)

Due to turning up at SJP to see a big white sheet stuck onto the Milburn stand with sports direct arena, then being told I have to pay a quid a ticket just to be able to err, pay for a ticket I told them, (politely), to go fuck themselves. Ashley out etc.

Cheeky twat. :)

Due to turning up at SJP to see a big white sheet stuck onto the Milburn stand with sports direct arena, then being told I have to pay a quid a ticket just to be able to err, pay for a ticket I told them, (politely), to go fuck themselves. Ashley out etc.

Wheres this? facing the pitch or looking out on to Barrack Road?...

oh and good luck with your grumpy young 'un :)