Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

So you are willing to state that you believe the hijacker passport story? Interesting , a tad gullible perhaps?

My position is that the major media networks were all complicit in broadcasting OBVIOUSLY faked video showing airplanes crashing into buildings.

I never said that the entire population of the city was complicit, because I have no first hand knowledge of anyone that claims to have seen a plane strike the buildings that day , other than those that were interviewed on television. Most of those that were interviewed on television admitted to having "witnessed" the crash on television and not with their own eyes. There were just as many, if not more that were interviewed that said they did not see any plane than those who said they did..I

I will say, without hesitation, that anyone who claims to have seen a plane strike and enter a tower on 911 (not on television) is lying about that fact. I am claiming ,and i do believe that anyone could possibly have died in airplanes that did not crash.

You mention that this was "one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men" . How so? 9- was a plan to demolish the WTC complex which (public record) needed to be recommissioned to remove asbestos at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. It was one of the greatest frauds ever committed by man in that the buildings were demolished for free, and it also gave US government the conditions that needed to start a war with a new enemy... the "war on terror". The truth is that Americans have statistically a far better chance to drown in their own bathtubs than they do to fall at the hands of a terrorist.

I do not live in any fear, at least not fear of terrorists. Thanks for your concern ,though. The ones who are living in fear are those that believe the story and allow themselves to stand in lines at the airport while they are being screened for scissors or shampoo, because we all know that terrorists/suicide bombers will never blow themselves up in the crowded line up at security. Any terrorist will rather take the chance to be caught going through security so they can blow up the airplane only in the sky after it has taking off/.

I am not sure why you feel it is important whether or not I have studied demolition or flight science. It does not take a rocket scientist to recognize phony videos. Perhaps it would be helpful for this discussion to do some studying, or research in modern history.

I leave you with this quote (referencing the Gulf of Tonkin False Flag attack that lead to the escalation of the Vietnam war:

Nearly three decades later, during the Gulf War, columnist Sydney Schanberg warned journalists not to forget "our unquestioning chorus of agreeability when Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident."

Schanberg blamed not only the press but also "the apparent amnesia of the wider American public."

And he added: "We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth.

Start a war that costs trillions to save a few hundred million removing asbestos? Plausible

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost the respect of every single member of this board weeks ago. That takes a special kind of cunt to manage that.

You've got to have something before you can lose it

You lost the respect of every single member of this board weeks ago. That takes a special kind of cunt to manage that.

You've got to have something before you can lose it

Start a war that costs trillions to save a few hundred million removing asbestos? Plausible

I'll tell you what costs trillions.

Keeping an army and navy, plus planes and ammo, plus war heads stagnant and wasting away.

Use them for their purpose and gain the spoils of war= oil e.t.c.

I don't give a flying fuck who respects me or not on here. I'm merely a name on a forum just like you are. Respect, my arse. hahahaha.

So you are willing to state that you believe the hijacker passport story? Interesting , a tad gullible perhaps? I didn't even know about a passport story until today. But it's more likely than your own theory. Far more likely.

My position is that the major media networks were all complicit in broadcasting OBVIOUSLY faked video showing airplanes crashing into buildings. 2 things, for all media outlets to be complicit, you're talking about thousands of people being complicit. Thousands of people, each with their own agendas, their own values, their own allegiances and their own ambitions. Secondly, they're not obviously faked, I know this because all the images have been scrutinised by millions of people and the overwhelming majority concur with reality and state they're not faked. So even if they were faked (which they're not) it's not obvious. Please use accurate language.

I never said that the entire population of the city was complicit, (Neither did I) because I have no first hand knowledge of anyone that claims to have seen a plane strike the buildings that day , other than those that were interviewed on television. Most of those that were interviewed on television admitted to having "witnessed" the crash on television and not with their own eyes. There were just as many, if not more that were interviewed that said they did not see any plane than those who said they did. Someone hits me on the back of the head; that I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, especially when others say it did, and provide a variety of videos proving it did.

I will say, without hesitation, that anyone who claims to have seen a plane strike and enter a tower on 911 (not on television) is lying about that fact. I am claiming ,and i do believe that anyone could possibly have died in airplanes that did not crash. So you're calling the THOUSANDS of New Yorkers who were witness to the plane's impact are all liars. From what authority do you draw the right to call them liars? Your narrow world view?

You mention that this was "one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men" . How so? 9- was a plan to demolish the WTC complex which (public record) needed to be recommissioned to remove asbestos at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. It was one of the greatest frauds ever committed by man in that the buildings were demolished for free, and it also gave US government the conditions that needed to start a war with a new enemy... the "war on terror". The truth is that Americans have statistically a far better chance to drown in their own bathtubs than they do to fall at the hands of a terrorist. This premise is so flawed I barely know where to begin. You truly believe they fabricated a plane hitting a building so that they could demolish it? As has been suggested previously, why not simply say the terrorists were on the underground system, or had successfully planted bombs throughout the structure? Why go to the incredibly complex and far-fetched efforts to convince the entire planet that two planes collided with two towers? All that evidence to falsify, all those videos to doctor, all those people to convince/brainwash... when explosives planted by men need literally none of the above. American's are

I do not live in any fear, at least not fear of terrorists. Thanks for your concern ,though. The ones who are living in fear are those that believe the story and allow themselves to stand in lines at the airport while they are being screened for scissors or shampoo, because we all know that terrorists/suicide bombers will never blow themselves up in the crowded line up at security. Any terrorist will rather take the chance to be caught going through security so they can blow up the airplane only in the sky after it has taking off/. That's true now, not true then. They wanted to take down the Twin Towers, pillars of Western Imperialism, if they just wanted a body count they'd have attacked a sports arena. But to address the first sentence. Either you think there are shadowy figures orchestrating the deaths and indentured servitude of the masses and you're ok with it, or you realise that you're full of shit and this ... mindset, is just a hobby.

I am not sure why you feel it is important whether or not I have studied demolition or flight science. It does not take a rocket scientist to recognize phony videos. Perhaps it would be helpful for this discussion to do some studying, or research in modern history.

It's important, because you're stating that something is defying the laws of physics, when you don't truly understand them. Akin to me stating someone's using the wrong grammatical structure for a Cantonese short story, when I can't read Cantonese. If you could claim an expertise in film or photography, then maybe I'd have my doubts, but you can't. You haven't an expertise in any fields that are required to disprove the evidence before you and your ill founded smug arrogance is just the veil your ignorance hides it's shame behind.

I leave you with this quote (referencing the Gulf of Tonkin False Flag attack that lead to the escalation of the Vietnam war:

Nearly three decades later, during the Gulf War, columnist Sydney Schanberg warned journalists not to forget "our unquestioning chorus of agreeability when Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident."

Schanberg blamed not only the press but also "the apparent amnesia of the wider American public."

And he added: "We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth.

I leave you with this quote.

"the problem with government conspiracies is that bureaucrats are incompetent and people can’t keep their mouths shut."

Here are three pictures that prove the images of jumpers (every single one still and video image has been analyzed and proven to be fake) are photoshopped.

HANGINGoutofwindowsD.jpg

HANGINGoutofwindowsA1.jpg

Those two are real pictures... now look at this one, an obvious phony:

HANGINGoutofwindowsF.jpg

EDIT:: sorry I inadvertently posted the same picture twice , that is the reason for editing. (S.O).

I repeat : the evidence for video and photo fakery is overwhelming. Until I saw the mountain of evidence for myself I could not believe that this whole thing was a hoax. Now there is no question in my mind . The fact is that even ONE single faked video depicting a plane crashing into a building "live" on 9-11 should be enough to prove that the whole thing was nothing ore than a Hollywood movie. The reality is that EVERY SINGLE video and still photo of an airplane have been scrutinized and there is not ONE SINGLE shot that has held up to be a real, unaltered, photo or video. All the available "jumper" photos, without exception, have also been found to be fraudulent.

Edited by OmaxSteve

I think its just boredom.

Maybe it's because it's interesting but people feel too embarrassed to admit it so they use the excuse they are bored. That seems about right.

Those who come into threads and spout, " why are people even bothering with this topic" or," why feed the troll" appear to be frustrated because they can't add nothing to it.

Hmmm.

Edited by wolfy

I recently read a book on the fixing on the 1919 World Series (if you print it, they will read) and it struck me as bizarre proof of how bullshit most of Wolfys theories are. There were 8 players involved, just 8, along with hundreds of seedy gambling sorts etc. Of the 8, 2 told the media after rumours of its fixing. 25% of the players couldn't keep their mouth shut. A large amount of gamblers alsp came out, seeing rumours and hoping to tell on those above them in order to get off with their own cheating. On the other hand, Wolfy believes thousands of government workers, every major TV network in America as well as Europe, plus thousands of regular New Yorkers are complicit in faking the planes going into the buildings. Not one person has come out, gone rogue and given information to those that don't believe or even said 'Hold on, that picture of my father dying MUST be doctored, the dimensions are all wrong!' I ha a substitute teacher at school who told us about her experiences being in New York at the time, as well as the frantic rush to try find a lost friend who luckily was okay. Those sneaky bastards are even infiltrating state schools on the Humber!

So you are willing to state that you believe the hijacker passport story? Interesting , a tad gullible perhaps? I didn't even know about a passport story until today. But it's more likely than your own theory. Far more likely.

My position is that the major media networks were all complicit in broadcasting OBVIOUSLY faked video showing airplanes crashing into buildings. 2 things, for all media outlets to be complicit, you're talking about thousands of people being complicit. Thousands of people, each with their own agendas, their own values, their own allegiances and their own ambitions. Secondly, they're not obviously faked, I know this because all the images have been scrutinised by millions of people and the overwhelming majority concur with reality and state they're not faked. So even if they were faked (which they're not) it's not obvious. Please use accurate language.

I never said that the entire population of the city was complicit, (Neither did I) because I have no first hand knowledge of anyone that claims to have seen a plane strike the buildings that day , other than those that were interviewed on television. Most of those that were interviewed on television admitted to having "witnessed" the crash on television and not with their own eyes. There were just as many, if not more that were interviewed that said they did not see any plane than those who said they did. Someone hits me on the back of the head; that I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, especially when others say it did, and provide a variety of videos proving it did.

I will say, without hesitation, that anyone who claims to have seen a plane strike and enter a tower on 911 (not on television) is lying about that fact. I am claiming ,and i do believe that anyone could possibly have died in airplanes that did not crash. So you're calling the THOUSANDS of New Yorkers who were witness to the plane's impact are all liars. From what authority do you draw the right to call them liars? Your narrow world view?

You mention that this was "one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men" . How so? 9- was a plan to demolish the WTC complex which (public record) needed to be recommissioned to remove asbestos at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. It was one of the greatest frauds ever committed by man in that the buildings were demolished for free, and it also gave US government the conditions that needed to start a war with a new enemy... the "war on terror". The truth is that Americans have statistically a far better chance to drown in their own bathtubs than they do to fall at the hands of a terrorist. This premise is so flawed I barely know where to begin. You truly believe they fabricated a plane hitting a building so that they could demolish it? As has been suggested previously, why not simply say the terrorists were on the underground system, or had successfully planted bombs throughout the structure? Why go to the incredibly complex and far-fetched efforts to convince the entire planet that two planes collided with two towers? All that evidence to falsify, all those videos to doctor, all those people to convince/brainwash... when explosives planted by men need literally none of the above. American's are

I do not live in any fear, at least not fear of terrorists. Thanks for your concern ,though. The ones who are living in fear are those that believe the story and allow themselves to stand in lines at the airport while they are being screened for scissors or shampoo, because we all know that terrorists/suicide bombers will never blow themselves up in the crowded line up at security. Any terrorist will rather take the chance to be caught going through security so they can blow up the airplane only in the sky after it has taking off/. That's true now, not true then. They wanted to take down the Twin Towers, pillars of Western Imperialism, if they just wanted a body count they'd have attacked a sports arena. But to address the first sentence. Either you think there are shadowy figures orchestrating the deaths and indentured servitude of the masses and you're ok with it, or you realise that you're full of shit and this ... mindset, is just a hobby.

It's important, because you're stating that something is defying the laws of physics, when you don't truly understand them. Akin to me stating someone's using the wrong grammatical structure for a Cantonese short story, when I can't read Cantonese. If you could claim an expertise in film or photography, then maybe I'd have my doubts, but you can't. You haven't an expertise in any fields that are required to disprove the evidence before you and your ill founded smug arrogance is just the veil your ignorance hides it's shame behind.

I leave you with this quote.

"the problem with government conspiracies is that bureaucrats are incompetent and people can’t keep their mouths shut."

snapback.pngThe Fish, on 16 October 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

For a start, I respect the fact you've leapt into the lion pit as it were.

Now that's out the way, you've got to be fucking kidding if you think an entire city is complicit in a lie. That you think that hundreds of people are lying about witnessing one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men.

However interesting, it is difficult to debate with you if you continuously put words in my mouth. Secondly you keep repeating as fact that hundreds (if not thousands) of NewYorkers witnessed a plane (or planes) crashing into a building that day. This is a "strawman" argument . You are assuming that hundreds, of people witnessed a plane crashing into the towers- since you believe that it happened and if it did there would have had to be hundreds of witnesses. My position is that it did not happen and therefore there were no witnesses. Simply stating, and continuously repeating, that there were witnesses does not make it so.

I know this because all the images have been scrutinised by millions of people and the overwhelming majority concur with reality and state they're not faked

Yet another straw man argument ,,, do you know actually know of anyone at all that has actually SCRUTINIZED the images and stated that they were NOT faked? Certainly you don't know millions of people that have scrutinized anything, let alone what they stated their opinion to be after having performed the examination.

Please don't ask me to be accurate in my language when you are far more guilty of inaccuracy than I am .

Unfortunately, I have other things to attend to right now, so I cannot continue rebutting your comments.at this time. We can save ourselves a lot of time and effort however if you will agree to stop claiming as fact things that you have no first hand knowledge about.. The next time you say that there were "thousands" of New Yorkers that witnessed the impact of the plane" it will be my signal to discontinue this conversation. We are having a discussion about whether or not something (planes impacting towres) actually happened. My position is that it only happened on television with faked video. you are claiming that it actually happened. If you continue to state and accept as fact that thousands of new yorkers saw it happen, what is the point of the discussion?

Is it possible that people saw it happen AND also the video were faked? That would be patently ridiculous. (why the need to fake video of something that actually happened, and how would they have had a chance to prepare the faked video ahead of the "enexpected ' event. Therefore the argument rests on whether or not the video were faked, and nothing else. That is why your claim that millions of people have scrutinized the images and declared them to be real is a ridiculous statement . You might instead say that millions of people saw the video and BELIEVED them to be real. That would be an accurate statement, and that is what we are discussing.

If you agree, and are willing to stick to discussing the veracity of the videos shown that day (this is how it all started.. Wolfy questioned the veracity of the Red Bull free fall video that was broadcasted) I will be happy to continue debating with you. If not, please stop wasting your time, and mine.

regards,

SteveO.

:lol: yeah Dave, stop saying that people in New York saw it happen, you meanie. We're playing retard rules here, so you have to pretend that that didn't happen or Steve is away home with his ball. Hopefully he'll take Wolfy with him.

SteveO.

Your own arguments defeats you. You're saying I cannot state as fact it did happen as I wasn't there, yet you can state as fact it didn't happen, despite not being there yourself? Come on Steven, you're better than this.

You're insisting that it's fake despite having zero credibility, you haven't expertise in any of the fields that would allow you to make a worthwhile challenge. If you had, you'd be able to provide evidence beyond grainy photos which prove nothing other than your confirmation bias. I'm saying that of the millions of people who've seen the videos, a substantial number are better suited than you to state whether a video is faked or not. And yet no credible experts have pointed out the "obvious" fakery.

This is the arrogance I'm talking about. You aren't educated in the fields to give testimony on the subjects. Be it "What happens to an airplane which collides with a building at 500mph" or "The probability of a passport of one of the terrorists being discovered". You're simply seeking for patterns in a chaotic world, or hoping that this tangled web is actually controlled by some shadowy puppet master. Yet you dismiss expert testimony out of hand. From where do you get that authority?

Isn't it telling that the conspiracies are alike? there is always a "THEM", always a sinister plot. To dupe the masses, but only the "truthers" are privy to the real goings on. I mean, seriously, for you to believe you've uncovered some vast and ranging scheme, you're stating you're smarter than everyone else. Which is astounding in it's delusion.

Are there lies the government tell, yes, of course there are. Are they faking the deaths of thousands to push an agenda easily achieved through less complex, convoluted (and frankly bizarre) methods?

As I said to Wolfy, why fake planes when the same effect comes from just blowing up the buildings with men and bombs? There is no reason, but I'm sure you'll try and fabricate one.

end of the day if this is your little hobby, fine, but don't call other people deluded or blind or sheep, it's the worst kind of arrogance. One based on no kind of foundation. My arrogance is based on seeing scores of your type torn to ribbons by men and women far smarter than me and far far smarter than you. And as such, my arrogance is perfectly reasonable.

Edited by The Fish