Bordeaux v Newcastle

hmsvictorybdx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am off to surrender monkey land tomorrow......this lot seem to be bogling along in the league without setting it on fire..2 each at home to Sochaux who are 4th bottom on Saturday, GB lie 6th in their league. Any chance they may put a weakened team out themsleves?...

http://www.girondins.com/matches/en/competitions/2013/ligue1/resultats.shtml

Went in again tonight. Quieter. Your average British bar abroad but seems to be mostly local student clientele. Convenient for Victoire square where French plod want us to meet to be herded. 1200 fans will pretty well fill every pub in the vicinity mind. The Bigg Market it ain't. Not met any Geordies today.

Me and other half Watched match upstairs in this pub last night along with 2 other early arrivals. Not cheap but a good atmosphere. Guinness €7 a pint. Also got dog on tap. Generous spirit measures mind. Downstairs Was Rammed with students. Not bothered who starts. It's my first ever away euro game and fun will be had.

Bus line 9 goes from train station to ground. Might be useful info for any late arrivals

Like what I've seen so far. Despite the crap weather. Decent sights. Friendly people.

I refuse to drink dog now.

Anyone are going to Bordeaux? We are from San Sebatian and tomorrow morning we are going to frech city to see our Newcastle!!!

Come on Lads!! Basque Toon Army!!!

:)

Love San Sebastian, beautiful place. Hope you enjoy the match.

Aye not that significant bearing in mind what's going on in the league and a good run out for the young'uns.

Would be nice to finish top though and get a good team in the draw.

I'd not be shocked to see us knick a 1-0 win you know. Quite a few lads will use this as an opportunity to show that there are options in the the development squad that haven't yet been considered by Pardew et al

Newcastle squad: Krul, Elliot, Simpson, Ferguson, Tavernier, Coloccini, Williamson, Perch, Anita, Bigirimana, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Amalfitano, Abeid, Newton, Moyo, Cisse, Shola Ameobi, Campbell, Ranger.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Tavernier Ferguson

Perch Anita Marveaux

Shola Ranger Sameobi

Newcastle squad: Krul, Elliot, Simpson, Ferguson, Tavernier, Coloccini, Williamson, Perch, Anita, Bigirimana, Marveaux, Sammy Ameobi, Amalfitano, Abeid, Newton, Moyo, Cisse, Shola Ameobi, Campbell, Ranger.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Tavernier Ferguson

Perch Anita Marveaux

Shola Ranger Sameobi

Pardew has already confirmed that Ferguson, Ranger, Sameobi and Bigi are definite starters.