Club Brugge vs NUFC

Kid Dynamite

Fuck! Could have been through tonight.

Someone please tell me why Fergie (That's the 3 assists in a row fella) didnt get a game tonight?

Sh-sh-sh-sh-shane (Turn and face the strain)

Sh-sh-shaney

Don't tell them to grow up and out of it

Sh-sh-sh-sh-shane (Turn and face the strain)

Sh-sh-shaney

Where's your shane?

You've left us up to our necks in it

Time may change me

But you can't trace time

I thought the simple act of dropping Gutierrez would have been enough to turn us into a free flowing, free scoring, free crossing team that breezed past any challenges in the opposition half?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit game like. Even the first half was abysmal. Happy enough with the result after the 1st 20-odd minutes though. Bit worrying that it's November and we haven't won an away game yet mind.

Colo seems to be struggling against that ball over the top, similar to the suarez one against liverpool

Most centre backs would as good strikers tend to be pacier. We were caught out (on both occasions) playing too high up the pitch. The Suarez goal was more down to a brilliant first touch from Suarez. Last night's was just raw pace. I don't think any of our other defenders would have fared better unfortunately.

Thought it was a case of good ball, good touch, good finish. Colo was a bit unlucky. I don't think he's been great in the last couple of games mind.

Just got back. Class time and brilliant town, just a shame it's so fucking far to the ground, I'd just about lost interest in the match by the time we got there. Still, the forty minutes of the dont sell Cabaye chant on the walk back made it worth it! Can't really remember much of the match if I'm honest although I thought it seemed like both Anita and Marveaux had better games. Obertan shite as usual though.

Just got back. Class time and brilliant town, just a shame it's so fucking far to the ground, I'd just about lost interest in the match by the time we got there. Still, the forty minutes of the dont sell Cabaye chant on the walk back made it worth it! Can't really remember much of the match if I'm honest although I thought it seemed like both Anita and Marveaux had better games. Obertan shite as usual though.

Was that you?! :lol:

Billy Ray Cyrus wasnt cool 20 years ago and he still isnt ;)

Lovely place etc but completely spoiled by not getting in to see it. We walked up, (Got the bus back!) at eleven on thursday morning and they had stewards all over the main entrances to the stadium. Avoided a few and got near an open fence and could've walked into the stadium but by the time we saw the open gate we'd been spotted and as I was still sober/hungover we just took a couple of photos before being told we couldn't get any further in and didn't argue much back for fear of plod getting involved. Bruges are a disgrace for not giving us more and the tarpaulin spread over those seats was a final 'fuck you' message from fc bruges. Have to say, some of the craic from some of our fans especially the younger ones is getting fucking awful, mind. It's still a minority but it's almost 'cockney-like'.

Lovely place etc but completely spoiled by not getting in to see it. We walked up, (Got the bus back!) at eleven on thursday morning and they had stewards all over the main entrances to the stadium. Avoided a few and got near an open fence and could've walked into the stadium but by the time we saw the open gate we'd been spotted and as I was still sober/hungover we just took a couple of photos before being told we couldn't get any further in and didn't argue much back for fear of plod getting involved. Bruges are a disgrace for not giving us more and the tarpaulin spread over those seats was a final 'fuck you' message from fc bruges. Have to say, some of the craic from some of our fans especially the younger ones is getting fucking awful, mind. It's still a minority but it's almost 'cockney-like'.

I can't really remember much of the game anyway tbh. It was probably the dullest part of the trip anyway!