Club Brugge vs NUFC

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full time. Pleased with the come back, although I think the game was there for the taking in the second half had we pushed it a bit more.

Good performances from Obertan, Anita and the Sholas. Colo seems to be in a bit of a downward spiral though.

Thought Tavernier, Anita, Obertan and the Ameobis played well on the whole. Just needed a player to keep a hold of the ball in midfield a little better.

I see CT bleating on about Shane, again, but given the two wingers and the left back played well, where does he suggest the object of his disquieting love, plays?

Thought Tavernier, Anita, Obertan and the Ameobis played well on the whole. Just needed a player to keep a hold of the ball in midfield a little better.

I see CT bleating on about Shane, again, but given the two wingers and the left back played well, where does he suggest the object of his disquieting love, plays?

Considering Shane has three assists in a row to his name from the left......... Id find room. ;)

Another game we could have won or could have lost but in reality should have won as the chances were there. Obertan had 2 good chances early on but muffed both of them. There was too much fiddling around in the box when shots should have been taken. I'll settle for the point though.

Shows you how far the club has come when you are disappointed with a draw, away from home, playing in Europe, after being 2 goals down, with 8 of your first team rested :D

Reet like.

Shows you how far the club has come when you are disappointed with a draw, away from home, playing in Europe, after being 2 goals down, with 8 of your first team rested :D

:aye: