Losing your fear

Gejon

Alreet pet, fancy a shag?

Not sure if this is in relation to the thread or a genuine offer but, yeah go on then ;) x

Is it always rational thinking that stops us doing something stupid or is it sometimes just a fear of the consequences?

Hasn't drink been doing more or less this for thousands of years? Last weekend I came in after a skin full and saw a massive spider in the top corner of my landing.

I won.

That's the thing, think of the stupid things we all do when pissed up. Now imagine you have that all the time, in work, everywhere :lol:

WWould be like the powerhoose on here, if every one took one of these pills.

Dressing to the right?

Subtle

A loss of fear doesn't necessarily mean you'd suddenly be making bad decisions

Alreet pet, fancy a shag?

In my youth I genuinely never had any anxieties about chatting up lasses on nights out like. Don't know why? I was an uber uncool kid at school and never had to worry about impressing the ladies so maybe that had something to do with it :lol:

I didn't believe in hypnosis until I seen someone walking down Alnwick highstreet walking like a chicken. It was just so embarrasing and unfunny you wouldn't keep doing it for a joke or a trick.

They tried it on me but it didn't work. Probably got something to do with my ninja focus.

I suppose we could ask Derren Brown if he could design one of his specials as an intervention for Wolfy - can a batshit insane shit for brains gimp be reformed into an ordinary human being, using just the power of suggestion.