Danny Simpson does have the X Factor

Christmas Tree

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusted with myself but I just ended up reading another one of these articles on The Sun's website, load of nonsense (article is partly about Simpson saying this Tulisa has bad "tekkers", referring to her sex tape) but then I saw this line which actually is of interest to me:

“He said, ‘I haven’t got a club — they’re not renewing my contract in May — how are we going to afford another baby?’

Might as well bring in a new RB in January then.

Aye goods stuff from Barlow. She was genuinely taken aback as well, cos her comeback about how he smelt of red wine was rubbish.

Isn't he meant to be getting lines written for him by a comedian though ffs. :lol

This has blown a massive hole in the Bondathon cover-up/decoy mind .

She's got a cracking pair like! Certainly wouldn't say no.

Shes like any other charva, fit at 19 and ropey at 23. Ive seen 40 pounder eldon square bags less saggy than her shitter...

Edited by Lake Bells tits

She's a typical charva like, i.e. decent at 19, ropey at 23. A bit like mesel, y'knaa?

No wonder J69 accused Brevik here of being me ;)

Edited by Alex

Aye I thought nicking someone else's patter from the previous page was a bit brazen.

Exactly!

A bit like that Monroe Transfer to be fair, they're both the king of the overreaction AND the king of overreacting to other people's overreactions. He's in a flat spin at the minute.