Newcastle United v Wigan Athletic

Christmas Tree

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot less hoof ball going on tonight. Playing much the better for it. Although obviously easier to do against only 10.

Hopefully we pass ourselves back into some rhythm.

The completly unbiased 5live commentary team willing a Wigan goal......Phil Brown says Wigan are still well in the game....my ears are fuckin bleeding here like...

Brown now saying "the ref may well look to even it up in the second half"!!!!

What a fuckin cockmonkey

Edited by PaddockLad

The completly unbiased 5live commentary team willing a Wigan goal......Phil Brown says Wigan are still well in the game....my ears are fuckin bleeding here like...

60 - 40 possession.

10 shots to their 4

NUFC doing well hassling their players.

Caldwell should've been sent off.

Aye, what a brilliant commentary! :lol: Le Tessier and whatshisname aren't too bad, calling the game fairly well.

Sweet Jesus, watching this match on tv and to say the ref's being lenient on Wigan is an understatement - they should be down to 9 men at the very least and have several more yellows. The only way Wigan are still in this match is because the ref's keeping them in it, there's generosity and there's performing shit, so far the ref's been fucking shocking.

However, all that aside any result against a 10 man team could well paper over obvious cracks just in time for January - Fatty may well turn round and say we don't need to invest as much. Glad we're winning at last though.

I tell you something else, 1) Gary Neville's packed on the pounds and 2) he don't half talk a load of shite, his analysis of the pen at half time was the biggest load of bollocks I've seen for a while.

Can't wait to get home and see who the football expert was who told me Marveaux couldn't play in the middle. Probably one of the football manager boys ;)

He's link stuff up brilliantly, as I again predicted.

Noted for next time you venture into the gaming forum for present buying advice ;)

Just got back home set I've missed the first half, are we good value for our 2 goal lead?

Lot of looking into it said essentially he can't decide, if you're an nufc fan it's stonewall if you're a Wigan fan it's harsh

Bigs coming on for his dad at half time