Post Something That Makes You Cringe.......

henda11

Its all in the topic. Post something that makes you cringe.................

A lad on facebook i know posted this, its a rap about ticket inspectors (checky watch)...

:lol:

Mint

Like the Geordie Ice-T

He was always going OG over public transit.

When going through that list of top 100 albums on Pitchfork my housemate asked "PJ Harvey, wasn't he in East 17?!"

I'm quite the fan of being a witness to an awkward silence, though.

When going through that list of top 100 albums on Pitchfork my housemate asked "PJ Harvey, wasn't he in East 17?!"

I'm quite the fan of being a witness to an awkward silence, though.

:spit:

I could add thousands to this list, but one of my other biggest cringe's has to be men, in their late 30's/40's who have started wearing those tight bottomed jeans & them daft Tom shoes. You don't look trendy, mate; you look like a cunt.

The Clapham Tranny. Every time I see him... her... shim... it.. shit.

Don't get me wrong, it's not Man in Dress = cringe. It's this man in this apparel = cringe.

Agree with Mac except it shouldn't be limited to an age group. They all look like wankers.

Yeah. I highlighted the age group as it's even more unacceptable than the young'uns wearing them 'cause they'll look good in Perdu, etc.

Those low-slung V-Neck tops as well. Oh dear. What's wrong with a polo & Levi's?

Yeah. I highlighted the age group as it's even more unacceptable than the young'uns wearing them 'cause they'll look good in Perdu, etc.

Those low-slung V-Neck tops as well. Oh dear. What's wrong with a polo & Levi's?

We're not 1990's casuals anymore?

;)

*anymore, cos I was pwopa nawty back in the day :rolleyes:

Edited by The Fish

Judging by the clip of the tribal tattoos up both sides of his neck im not convinced that song isnt intended to be serious :lol:

:lol: I know what you mean like. I get the feeling he thinks he's canny good.

• 3 months later...

as a north american, i feel the need to apologise for the bell-end that wrote that drivel. and fwiw anyone in NA that knows football knows that this guy is clueless, football (european) is the fastest growing minor sport (minor as in under the legal age, not minor as in irrelevant) in Canada and the US, it is only a matter of time before it eclipses the other NA "sports". the change in media coverage over the last 10-15 years shows it is happening, slowly, but it is happening.

Edited by tooner

only just barely, tbh i only got to the 3rd paragraph scanned down to where i could see he suggested adding a shot clock and closed the link. again i'm sorry for this monumental douche nozzle.