Loic Remy signs for QPR

Tooj

He took his chances when he had them - looked better in the premier league than the Championship, good finisher, had a trick.

That said I think we got £4m for Best - apparently that's what Graham is going for. I would like him here & we'd been tracking him before he signed for Swansea.

It'd be a good bit of business for £4m I reckon, especially as the Mackems have been linked with him (just to piss them off if nothing else). Seriously though Graham would be useful as a differing tactical option at the very least.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if its been mentioned earlier in the thread but am I reading correctly that he has only 2 goals in 12 apps this season? I'm hoping thats because he hasn't been played as the main striker in those games. Odd though considering his return in the previous season. Still pretty excited about this signing. Now all we need are two central defenders to replace Colo and that useless twat Williamson and quids in for this window.

Sorry if its been mentioned earlier in the thread but am I reading correctly that he has only 2 goals in 12 apps this season? I'm hoping thats because he hasn't been played as the main striker in those games. Odd though considering his return in the previous season. Still pretty excited about this signing. Now all we need are two central defenders to replace Colo and that useless twat Williamson and quids in for this window.

has colo gone? have we canceled his contract? since thats the only way san lorenzo can afford him at all

He's got a lot of local mates like.

Particularly around Chester-le-street which is why I thought he was from there...

Hope it's true.

Think he used to play football there.

His best mate is Liam Henderson, think he now plays for York. Liam's mam sits behind me at work and is sound as fuck.

Think he used to play football there.

His best mate is Liam Henderson, think he now plays for York. Liam's mam sits behind me at work and is sound as fuck.

Yeah he did - but he also has kick abouts there apparently.

How do you think ageing will effect him? I think he's intelligent enough to get around it.

Not sure about graham, he wants to play every week hence why he wants to leave Swansea. He won't start every game with us and I think it's a non starter.

I don't think Pards is saying you'll never start to him though is he? What would you do if your boyhood idols came in for you, it's a no brainer.