Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we only had 39% possession there. That does not seem right.

Not a lot of final third quality from either team. I'd dare say we look the most potent, but it's comparing current day Pele to a current day wet sock as it stands.

I can see them scoring on the break to be honest, they really should've scored when Perch cleared.

It was worrying how much space they had there, no reason for us to have had both fullbacks so far up the pitch at once.

We certainly don't look like a team up for a relegation scrap.

If Cabaye is fit then get the fucker on for Perch Anderson start playing the ball on the ground through the midfle.

Jonas has had two or three decent runs but failed to deliver the final ball.

Fucks sake!

I've just worked out why Catmag loves NUFC so, our team is the Wizard Of Oz, they've either got no fucking heart or no fucking brain!

btw is Snodgrass to old for our transfer policy? If not maybe we can get them to swap Squidward and Marveaux for him as he's got more chance of scoring/contributing than those to heart the size of a pea twats.

We certainly don't look like a team up for a relegation scrap.

If Cabaye is fit then get the fucker on for Perch Anderson start playing the ball on the ground through the midfle.

Jonas has had two or three decent runs but failed to deliver the final ball.

Fucks sake!

Jonas is the least of the team's problems currently on the pitch.

Get Cabaye on at some point but play him further up the pitch like Marveaux is. Would also like to see Obertan on the left as their right-back hasn't looked great so far and Obertan's looked better on the left recently.

Two sides who are both attacking with very few bodies. We're generally faced with five or six defending against our two or three.

I'd be looking for Anita to push on further forward as I think Perch is playing the holding role fine.

Cabaye coming on further up the pitch will give us a bit more drive than we have at the moment. Not fussed if Marveaux moves out wide or comes off as at the moment he's not really having much of an impact.

A couple of times they've broke with us looking short at the back.

They're obviously pushing up because they think it will help us score, should know better than that.

Not sure who Cabaye should replace when he comes on, but with Cisse's current form we're seeming toothless with noone on the bench to change that.

I agree to an extent with HF's view of Williamson but our team is nowhere near good enough to carry a centre back who cant play football. The anger towards him is understandable as its a sort of fraud. So much of our play breaks down because when we force them long, he cant remain calm collect it and find a player and when we are attacking attempts passes he cant complete. If he doesnt have the balls to do anything other than find touch then he should never dare distribute it forward, just work with another player to give them space to do it. He doesnt cos he's a cunt.

Was it unlucky or did Cisse stop when he should have run? Have another look.

He looks like he's playing for the first time with a new team every week. Cue Pardew saying he's 'like' a new signing.

Could be the first ever game where the possession stats don't add up to 100.

Perhaps they've not figured out who Obertan is playing for yet.