Newcastle United V Reading

Christmas Tree

A Sunday League player wouldn't have let his man get in front of him like Willo did for that first goal

True, he is wank but Santons job to stop the cross going in the box. He was no where near. So depressing this.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Sunday League player wouldn't have let his man get in front of him like Willo did for that first goal

Santon didn't look arsed to me and I can't fathom how that first goal went in - firstly it was a handball - and Williamson got there first on the right side of the forward. It should have been fairly simple.

Unless we have some very good news in the transfer market between now and the Villa game I can't see anything else but relegation happening. We are fast running out of games (especially when we've Citeh and Spurs away and Chelsea and Arsenal at home that you can virtually rule out anything from those games) and other teams are picking up. I am extremely fearful!

CT praised his press efforts very early on but for me this is almost as bad as his tongue going up his employers arse on a regular basis. Bad PR move on his part and clearly showing a man under pressure.

He was a breath of fresh air when all was going well, but more and more as this season has gone on the pressure has shown and the finger has been pointed. Just another notch that points to a poor manager.

I also heard yesterday that Pardews tactical input from the sidelines was (as it has been on every occasion he's played this season) was to scream for the defenders to "hit Shola" every time they got ball. That simply isn't good enough!

The man who hated possession football.... because he doesn't understand how to wrap his tiny mind around it.

-Get all those fuckin creative players off, we need them hard tackles and imprecise hoofball up to the simplest player we ever had in the club.

What a premium cretin. Send this tosser off to train Sunday League clubs where this stuff might work.

Fat Mike must have a clot of a brain to support this mong. Shows what fuckin astronomical dimensions of cluelessness we have to work and put up with in this club.

Edited by Aeris

The crowd was totally negative because of what Pardew did so he has to take responsibility for that. I believe it wasn't just the substitutions but I also suspect his half time team talk was all about keeping it tight and holding what we had. This led to the considerably more cautious display right from the off in the second half.

His fear started the rot and his ridiculous substitutions finished us off.

I also heard yesterday that Pardews tactical input from the sidelines was (as it has been on every occasion he's played this season) was to scream for the defenders to "hit Shola" every time they got ball. That simply isn't good enough!

Our season summed up right there.

The man who hated possession football.... because he doesn't understand how to wrap his tiny mind around it.

-Get all those fuckin creative players off, we need them hard tackles and imprecise hoofball up to the simplest player we ever had in the club.

What a premium cretin. Send this tosser off to train Sunday League clubs where this stuff might work.

Fat Mike must have a clot of a brain to support this mong. Shows what fuckin astronomical dimensions of cluelessness we have to work and put up with in this club.

He hasn't supported him. He's gave him fuck all or Cisse would have a strike partner & Williamson wouldnt be getting a game.

He was a breath of fresh air when all was going well, but more and more as this season has gone on the pressure has shown and the finger has been pointed. Just another notch that points to a poor manager.

Every time he's ever bigged up 'Mike' it's like inadvertently taking a deep breath when someone has dropped their bait after they've had a night on the piss and a kebab for their supper.

He hasn't supported him. He's gave him fuck all or Cisse would have a strike partner & Williamson wouldnt be getting a game.

Letting him have a job at all is pretty supportive in my view.

This sort of blind bollocks is ridiculous.

He supported him by not selling any of our Blue chip players in the summer. Sure he missed a trick by not adding to the squad in the summer, but no way does that stop Pardew being the one to blame for this season.

Plenty managers could have avoided a relegation battle with the squad that we had this season.

This sort of blind bollocks is ridiculous.

He supported him by not selling any of our Blue chip players in the summer. Sure he missed a trick by not adding to the squad in the summer, but no way does that stop Pardew being the one to blame for this season.

Plenty managers could have avoided a relegation battle with the squad that we had this season.

Eating out of Ashley's hand there CT.

Think we're misisng the point here people debating who is to blame Ashley or pardew

Ashley is an awful owner and Pardew is an average manager at best who when he first arrived none of us really rated or wanted... one decent perfect storm season does not a manager make.

Ashley backing him would make the job easier, but backing or not he's still not capable of getting the best of the resources because he's not that great a manager.

That being said anyone wanting him sacked should ask themselves for who, because we won't pay or attract the standard of manager we'd all like to see, Pardew is about our level sadly

(CT your posts would have more weight if you didn't bounce from opinion to opinion on a whim, last season pardew could do no wrong and he was the greatest thing to happen to us, even though you were being told he really wasn't that good a manager despite how we finished)

Exactly. Our hands are tied because of the owner. We won't get a better manager than Padrew because we're not prepared to pay the going rate.

That doesn't mean Pardew hasn't been shit this season - he has. But he wasn't supported in the transfer market like he should have been after finishing 5th with one if the smallest squads in terms of quality in the league.

Think we're misisng the point here people debating who is to blame Ashley or pardew

Ashley is an awful owner and Pardew is an average manager at best who when he first arrived none of us really rated or wanted... one decent perfect storm season does not a manager make.

Ashley backing him would make the job easier, but backing or not he's still not capable of getting the best of the resources because he's not that great a manager.

That being said anyone wanting him sacked should ask themselves for who, because we won't pay or attract the standard of manager we'd all like to see, Pardew is about our level sadly

(CT your posts would have more weight if you didn't bounce from opinion to opinion on a whim, last season pardew could do no wrong and he was the greatest thing to happen to us, even though you were being told he really wasn't that good a manager despite how we finished)

I still think we'll get 3 players this window. But I don't think Pardew will maximise our resources or really knows how to...He's lost some of his spark.

That doesn't mean Pardew hasn't been shit this season - he has. But he wasn't supported in the transfer market like he should have been after finishing 5th with one if the smallest squads in terms of quality in the league.

Aye all the problems started last summer. If we'd have got at least a CB and RB in then we'd be sitting more comfortable in the table.

Aye all the problems started last summer. If we'd have got at least a CB and RB in then we'd be sitting more comfortable in the table.

I think that's a given. They've admitted as much themselves. The worry is that we should have wrapped up the transfers for this window already. Remy, Mbiwa, etc. have all been on our radar for longer than the beginning of January. Why hadn't we locked them into a contract already?

I think that's a given. They've admitted as much themselves. The worry is that we should have wrapped up the transfers for this window already. Remy, Mbiwa, etc. have all been on our radar for longer than the beginning of January. Why hadn't we locked them into a contract already?

Maybe because they have very successful and sneaky agents who said no?

Maybe because they have very successful and sneaky agents who said no?

We managed it with Debuchy, Cisse and Cabaye. Under the Radar, announced as signed/signing, then signed the same day.

We managed it with Debuchy, Cisse and Cabaye. Under the Radar, announced as signed/signing, then signed the same day.

Yup, its great when it works, but unfortunately sometimes it doesnt :)

Fingers crossed its all signed sealed and delivered with the new guy.

Yup, its great when it works, but unfortunately sometimes it doesnt :)

Fingers crossed its all signed sealed and delivered with the new guy.

That smiley makes you look a right prick.

Just sayin'