Newcastle United V Reading

Christmas Tree

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as we know Ashley is a cunt that team out there today should be beating Reading comfortably. Unacceptable from all involved.

Spot on. Pretty mad from him changing 3/4 of our midfield like that. I understand the cabaye sub but if he knew he was going to do that marveux should have stayed on. We shouldn't lose to shite like reading at home with the players available today.

I feel a bit for Pardew but things are looking desperate for him. Results say he's got to go. You can't be losing to this lot at home when you're on this kind of run. This should have been a home banker

I feel a bit for Pardew but things are looking desperate for him. Results say he's got to go. You can't be losing to this lot at home when you're on this kind of run. This should have been a home banker

Exactly

we've got only one injury of importance, it can't be all down to the lack of Ben-Arfa which loses us every fucking game? in that case we could play without a manager and it would be the same.

what the hell are pardew telling the lads, "go out there and play as individual units not as a team"?

Edited by Aeris

This is going to drive Reading's confidence sky high. How many more must win games can we afford to lose?

We're surely now in full crisis mode, with so so many poor decisions having lead us marching headstrong there that it's virtually pointless to point any one of them out as the cause.

He must go. I've not said a word against him this season but it's down to Pardew that we've lost this game and there are several others where his negative tactics have cost us. We controlled the game in the first half. Where was that in the second half? Why take off two of our most influential players and put on two cloggers?

Cabaye, fair play, he's coming back from injury, but Marveaux for Perch made no sense unless it was Pardew's plan to see the game out 1-0, which should never be his fucking plan considering how many times we've dropped points from that position. Our back four is not solid enough to rely on 1-0 wins. We should've pressured them for a second goal and kept the initiative that way. Instead he chucked it away with poor subs and we got our just desserts.

No way back for him now. Pardew must go.

Should never have lost that. The first half was a battering - could've been 3 or 4 up.

To go out and lose is appalling enough but we just surrendered a goal lead against a team in the relegation zone who fielded mostly championship players.

I think Pardew's been utterly fucked over by the owners but it doesn't look like he can turn this around. Colo wanting to leave so desperately has definitely ruined what little scrap of morale we had left over and now we're leaderless as well as clueless.

We look far more in danger of relegation than when we had Shearer and Dowie in charge.

That's the most comfortable our midfield have been in possession for a while, missed a few chances then the midfield is changed around, initiative is handed to Reading and we've lost a match I thought we looked fairly safe in. Unless injuries were a factor then Pardew wants his fucking hammers for that. The players that were left on were gutless as well. That stinks of relegation.