Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Those two need a BBC2 sitcom to display the full spectrum of their talents. :lol:

I think they pretty much render satire obsolete

Nah, Boris wouldn't be able to resist playing longer low-scoring words when XI and XU around a triple-letter score would net him 50+ points.

(This isn't some kind of allegorical political point, I just don't think he'd be very good at Scrabble.)

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Nah, Boris wouldn't be able to resist playing longer low-scoring words when XI and XU around a triple-letter score would net him 50+ points.

(This isn't some kind of allegorical political point, I just don't think he'd be very good at Scrabble.)

He's got all those Frenglish words in his armoury tho. In the fukin Dictionary an all...:o

:lol:

You could put Armando Ianucci, Ian Hislop, David Frost, the fellah who wrote Yes Minister and the host of great satirists throughout the ages in a room and their combined wit and imagination couldn't come up with the abdoloute shower of utter shit that is todays Conservative Party. 

3 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Imagine the cognitive dissonance you have to live with to be a Tory.

You're assuming they believe that they're the best thing for the country? They could just be entirely self serving...

1 hour ago, Renton said:

"Leave voters also want out of Eurovision. Forty-one percent of leave voters say they have made their mind up that the UK should permanently exit the Eurovision song contest".

Truly the end times for @Meenzer this.

:D All this time I've been acting like my post-Brexit emigration Plan B is driven by financial, moral and quality of life concerns, when in fact...