Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I recently learned that the phrase was originally "Eat your cake and have it too", which makes the meaning more obvious, to me.

ngram

I'm sitting here thinking "I learned that recently too, what the fuck was it on". :lol:

Fucking Unabellend. 

:lol: Some Tory cunt standing up and actually asking the PM to confirm that "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed". 

British political discourse basically reduced to a call and response catchphrase.  

"Nice to see my right honourable friend, to see my right honourable friend..." 

"NICE!" 

12 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Its almost like you’re hoping we get a bad deal.

As it happens, his number 2 who Gemmil references above has confirmed we will get a bespoke deal. :)

No he fucking didn't. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

No he fucking didn't. :lol:

However he suggested that Britain WILL be able to get the bespoke deal that Theresa May has pushed for, saying: “Each free trade agreement is tailor made to the party with whom the EU negotiates.”

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

However he suggested that Britain WILL be able to get the bespoke deal that Theresa May has pushed for, saying: “Each free trade agreement is tailor made to the party with whom the EU negotiates.”

:lol: You’re an idiot. He said that it would be a bespoke deal in that every trade deal is bespoke. He completely ruled out any chance that the UK would be able to participate in just the parts of the single market that it was interesting in and that it was all or nothing i.e. none of the cherry picking that you’ve suggested.

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: You’re an idiot. He said that it would be a bespoke deal in that every trade deal is bespoke. He completely ruled out any chance that the UK would be able to participate in just the parts of the single market that it was interesting in and that it was all or nothing i.e. none of the cherry picking that you’ve suggested.

This CT. Did you actually bother reading what he said or are you too thick to understand it? Yet again, it was categorically stated there will be no sector by sector cherry picking, he couldn't have been more clear.

Btw, do you have an opinion on the Tories scrapping the WTD? I'm guessing you'll be thinking it's a good thing. 

Edited by Renton

They said they'll be "introducing enhancements" for workers on the same day that the Sun told us that being able to do more overtime will be a great thing for the British worker, free from the shackles of the 48 hour week. 

Where do you suppose they're going with this? Do you suppose the Sun article was just a coincidence? 

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

They said they'll be "introducing enhancements" for workers on the same day that the Sun told us that being able to do more overtime will be a great thing for the British worker, free from the shackles of the 48 hour week. 

Where do you suppose they're going with this? Do you suppose the Sun article was just a coincidence? 

:lol: I love the way you’re holding The Sun up as some font of knowledge.

Maybe enhancement means more policies like statutory rights for workers to take a year off to care for a relative as announced this year.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: I love the way you’re holding The Sun up as some font of knowledge.

Surely you're aware of the Sun and Daily Mail's links to the Tory party cabinet?

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Rather than posting continuous anti Brexit stuff why not just tell me which part of my Brexit you guarantee me I won’t get?

Are you 100% telling me we won’t be able to do our own FTA’s

Or are you 100% telling me I won’t be able to buy French wines.

Which bit of my cake and eat it won’t I get?